What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

On 02/03/2018 at 11:04 PM, kunjanp said:

Thanks, but it's from UK. It doesn't make sense to spend 40k just to get an Indian version.

So how much it cost you?

3 hours ago, Toxin said:

So how much it cost you?

It currently retails for £349.99 but few months ago it was on discount for £299.99, wasn't able to buy at that time.

Luckily, I got a working code and was able to snap it up for £320 = 29k, that's 1k more than what you can get it for in Palika but at least I will have UK warranty and since my sister travels a lot there, if any problem arises, I can get it repaired. Plus, got two games free.

Try to wait a bit if you are in the market for one, the discount will come back.

US is better, 26.5k at current rates and in discount 23k but I don't see discount coming anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, adity said:

It's 1400 aed (25k) in Dubai. 

Ya, it's 25k in Dubai but warranty and the free games (Monster World & Gt sport) I got from UK, made it a comparable deal.

And it's hilarious that it's 40k here. Sony has got to know that people are buying from abroad. And I know that if people show demand via legal outlets, there is a chance that a manufacturer starts producing locally but still, you need to put a decent price to attract customers first.

It's turning into Brazil for electronics for God's sake.

4 minutes ago, mafia97 said:

From where and how much?

Kudos on the purchase dude.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Flipkart. 2500.

3 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

^ excellent. I am waiting for part 3 to release.

Thanks. You should get the 1.5+2.5 collection too in case you haven't played it yet.

:cheers:

Hi guys im Ravi 

I'm new to this forum

I just bought PS4

Could you guys tell me where can i buy PS4 games in cheap price in delhi and on how much for 1 game did Palika bazaar charge if there is not much difference should i buy it on Flipkart/Amazon

Please newbie need a help over here

6 minutes ago, Ravi Singh said:

Hi guys im Ravi 

I'm new to this forum

I just bought PS4

Could you guys tell me where can i buy PS4 games in cheap price in delhi and on how much for 1 game did Palika bazaar charge if there is not much difference should i buy it on Flipkart/Amazon

Please newbie need a help over here

You can get around 10-15% off the MRP of games in palika bazaar. Just make sure to check prices on Flipkart and amazon before buying.