What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

51AEpJfNmIL._SS400_.jpg

Got this as a gift. Elder bro bought it from California. Will post a picture once he comes back

He paid 215$ for it with taxes

The sad part is. I was actually thinking of quitting gaming and this came as a surprise

He wanted to pick a PS3 too but he was too broke with his shopping lol, thank god he didn't

Edited by lastAvenger

The sad part is. I was actually thinking of quitting gaming and this came as a surprise

dude...WTF? are u kidding me? :shock3:

Edited by Ψ BarnacleBrainBrant Ψ

Which Logitech speakers would that be??? This converter will not give you surround output, right? (the input is still in stereo), so in what way you think this is better than your old RCA converter!!!

Not possible!!! I think the front channels is being shared with the real channels along with the sub! Also the input to the converter itself is in stereo only!

Anyway which Logitech's speaker you have!!!

zelda phantom hourglass and new super mario bros - both for DS. zelda truly uses the DS stylus and mic - frikking awesome game! came to boston last friday and my first visit was gamestop and then best buy :rolleyes: - pretty close to visiting heaven (now if only those damn kids would let go off the wii and let me play mario galaxy in peace)

assassins creed for ds comes out tomorrow (can't wait) - but no news of final fantasy 4 ds :majesty: