What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Conan is a nice game. Apart from the obvious reason, the combat system is quite solid, boss battles are awesome and there's tons of blood and gore. The only downside is that the graphics aren't that great and the game itself is pretty underrated.

^^ cool, enuf reasons to buy it....will check out this weekend, if ME doesn't deliver, then this game should keep me busy for some time ;)

but tyler, one more q, how tough is the game ? as tough as 'ninja gaiden' ?

^^ It's quite easy actually (at least on the normal difficulty). Nothing like Ninja Gaiden or DMC3. I didn't have any major problems until now except one boss fight which took about 5/6 tries.

PS: This game can never be an alternative to something like Mass Effect though.

Edited by Tyler

^^ a little :dance:

BTW Mass Effect has already got good reviews... Game Informer has given it a 9.75/10 and I bet even IGN and Gamespot will give it a glowing 9+ review.

You can count on that !!

Tyler, the day ME releases and we get the copies in our hands, we should get together and conduct a tribal dance in praise to the lords of gaming. WE can also sacrifice Xeno to the gods.

I finally picked up the Halo3 edition 360 today. :dance:

Also bought Conan. Havent got down to playing it too much. But it seems very very much like god of war. Not a bad thing methinks.

Well done Dude.

I want an Elite sooooo bad, it hurts everytime I put one my Premium console :rolleyes:

^^ cool, enuf reasons to buy it....will check out this weekend, if ME doesn't deliver, then this game should keep me busy for some time :dance:

but tyler, one more q, how tough is the game ? as tough as 'ninja gaiden' ?

just try out the demo first