What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

hey tyler, can we use out xbl account to play GOW on pc?? or do we need to make a new live account??

Yes, you can use your XBL account to play it online. Your achievements also get added to your aggregate 360 ones. Pretty cool huh?

@MT, I'm running the game on 1280x1024 with everything maxed out. Runs pretty smooth! And yeah no more texture pop in like in the 360 version. Just completed Act One on Hardcore and played online for a bit. No issues at all.

^ let's meet up and swap the games at least - i wanna play HS :(

V

If you get to play HS, look out for that after touch thing. It is THE Best integration of SIX-AXIS in game play to date. Demo doesn't have it. you gotta play the full version.

Thanks to MS who lent me his copy of HS. Eventually I got it for myself, even after I was halfway thru with MS's copy.

hey tyler, can we use out xbl account to play GOW on pc?? or do we need to make a new live account??

Yes, you can use your XBL account to play it online. Your achievements also get added to your aggregate 360 ones. Pretty cool huh?

@MT, I'm running the game on 1280x1024 with everything maxed out. Runs pretty smooth! And yeah no more texture pop in like in the 360 version. Just completed Act One on Hardcore and played online for a bit. No issues at all.

have u by anyway got original vista??

@Hahaman, Gears/Games For Windows LIVE does not require Vista. I have legit Win XP running on my PC. Only Halo 2 and Shadowrun need Vista but people have come out with fixes for running them on XP too.

@vee-en, My PC: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2 Ghz / 2GB RAM / eVGA Geforce 7800GTX 256MB. It's showing it's age, but it gets the job done. I'll probably be upgrading early next year (if I don't buy a PS3).

Edited by Tyler

@vee-en, My PC: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2 Ghz / 2GB RAM / eVGA Geforce 7800GTX 256MB. It's showing it's age, but it gets the job done. I'll probably be upgrading early next year (if I don't buy a PS3).

if u can run gears with everything maxed out on tht, then its def not aged.!!