What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

My complete setup including the moniter and speaker system I got a few weeks back. Didn't have my camera with me then, so posting the pictures now.

picture010kv9.th.jpg

TR:L on the moniter. Hazy because of my bad photography skills.

picture001bk3.th.jpg

My game collection....well, not all are mine, some belong to IMBended :)

picture011ot2.th.jpg

^^ Nice!

Which reminds me, I need to post some pics of my new setup, since I added a 5:2 audio system to the mix! Or maybe I'll just wait until I squeeze a PS3 somewhere in my entertainment center. I'm actually running out of space and I also have to make sure the 360 is always well ventilated...

Just for laughs, Alienware gear (no I didn't buy a PC from them, this isn't really gaming related so mods please delete if its off topic) -

dsc00595bb3.th.jpg

Cool Back pack need to order this.... I have a M5500 by the way Alienware Laptop got the T-shirt too along with it..

now don't tell me u guys met for the first time playing games at some arcade shop :P

just joking. don't mind!!!

LoL we were in the same class in college. Let's just say our first real conversation went along the lines of "Do you like Star Wars?".

same interests do matter yea got it... we also shared some interests from the start but definitely she ain't into gaming..but i ll try my best to make her like games