What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

F@tm@n - Sweet buy there, is that a keychain?

@Pushy - I have a 22" Viewsonic right now - 1680x1050 resolution, will be shifting to a 24" 1080p monitor soon.

dat would be uber cool :thumbsup:

R6 or R1??

If the bike's supposed to be new, why the hell are you hiding half of it eh?? :wallbash:

IVG mein naya aya hai kya...apna donz bhai camera ka focus kiske saath baat nahi sakta ..chahe woh bike ho yeha rolls royce ho....:P

:tongue:

kidding paji...Congratulations!...Awesome purchase. :cheers:

Drive safely ...my elder bro just had a close call on bike few days ago ...thanks to god he just injured his leg...Please ride it safe bhai. :good:

Edited by playstation

IVG mein naya aya hai kya...apna donz bhai camera ka focus kiske saath baat nahi sakta ..chahe woh bike ho yeha rolls royce ho....:P

kidding paji...Congratulations!...Awesome purchase. :cheers:

Drive safely ...my elder bro just had a close call on bike few days ago ...thanks to god he just injured his leg...Please ride it safe bhai. :good:

Oh lord he's put up the other half. Yes yes, I know Donz loves seeing his own photos.. the Post Your One pic thread is full of it :P

I love the way bikes look, seriously wanted to learn but with safety in mind, I learned to drive cars quite young and I've always done so since. Should get a propah bike like this one and learn to ride a few years down the line. Hopefully in some part of the world where people understand why there are lanes.

Congrats on the new sunglasses and shoes Donz!