What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Guys! I told you its my bday this month and Im going on a spending spree. So far I have purchased:

Guitar Hero 5 for Wii with the Guitar

DJ Hero with Turntable

BenQ 21" Monitor

Uncharted 2

I shall post pics when I get them deliverd. I am so :wOOtjumpy: and I dont intend to stop buying.

Alrite Gentlemen. One last time, I am not MT. :quiet_trans:

This is me, http://a.imageshack....30909483161.jpg and you can also see my pic on member's pic thread.

I am a woman and proudly so. I have recently started gaming and enjoy it.

And I am sure MT doesn't look like me.http://a.imageshack.us/img823/6498/meghnadixit.jpg

So please rest this case her.. Shall we?

And how do you know what MT looks like?

:rolf:

:rofl:

Try filling it with music or vids to the fullest extent. Then try copying all the stuff of to some other PC.

why d fook would someone do that? :blink:

Rolling on laughing floor?! :scratchchin:

+1

:rofl::roflroll:

why d fook would someone do that? :blink:

Some pen drives / usb drives / flash drives / whatever u call 'em .. are actually flashed to make them appear like they're higher capacity (32GB or 64GB) as opposed to their actual capacity (256mb sometimes :lol: ).

Those are common in Pallika bazaar and places like Burma Bazaar in chennai and MBK in Bangkok. The last one was where my dad went and bought a 64GB Sony microvault :rofl: .. this is what happens when I leave Dad loose someplace for tech related shopping. He's pretty tech savvy but flashing the chip to make it look bigger is beyond him. Now that drive is used merely for the purpose of holding a digital photo frame's supply of photos.