What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Yaaaaaaay won another copy of Windows 7 Pro... on its way to San Diego now :bigyellowgrin:

@Jigsaw - Nice gift!

@G33k - Holy so many displays Batman! :eyepop: What're u? Monitor man? Looks nice, what's the configuration of the PC you have there? And what exactly did you buy this week in that bunch?

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

well i am not a huge fan of iphone myself, i just picked it as i really wanted to see what is the hoopla about iphone, probably use for 3-4 months and then will buy HTC Desire HD, good thing about iphone 4 is it always gets you great resale price

You could buy a SIM cutter + microSIM--> Normal SIM adapter at *special discount* :naughty: from me and use it :chair:

i will check if i can get it cut in some shop locally, or buy it form you

You could buy a SIM cutter + microSIM--> Normal SIM adapter at *special discount* :naughty: from me and use it :chair:

:eyepop: those things exist????? :doh: geez i must have got stuck under some rock...

well well then iphone 4 sounds tasty..

gaurav.. when the time comes, just name the price

:naughty:

i will check if i can get it cut in some shop locally, or buy it form you

:eyepop: those things exist????? :doh: geez i must have got stuck under some rock...

well well then iphone 4 sounds tasty..

gaurav.. when the time comes, just name the price

:naughty:

You can actually cut it yourself with scissors if you're adventurous and a bit foolish and it might work, you know.

The adapter is a piece of plastic , kinda like a little hard plastic SIM shaped cover that fits the card that you've cut (with that particular brand of cutter) perfectly. It goes for $30 in the states where I won it, but then I have no idea about price here :lol:

This is what I got anyway - http://www.noosyapple.com/cp/html/?38.html

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=26637

EDIT: Found for 800 bucks, same thing, on eBay India.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

Good buy Geekspy n Jigsaw..@ geekspy Y do u hv so many displays :unsure:

big display is for gaming and movies and the dual display is for work.

Yaaaaaaay won another copy of Windows 7 Pro... on its way to San Diego now :bigyellowgrin:@Jigsaw - Nice gift! @G33k - Holy so many displays Batman! :eyepop: What're u? Monitor man? Looks nice, what's the configuration of the PC you have there? And what exactly did you buy this week in that bunch?

the PC is now 1+ year old, c2d 6230, 2.5 GB RAM, GPU is 4870 sonic

only the PS Move starter pack and sports champion.

congrats for win 7 ContestMan :bigyellowgrin: