Jump to content
HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

Recommended Posts

Didn't buy these.
I have no idea about headphones (never used them)
Late realisation that DS4 has a slot for earphones,so why not.
So these any good for using for ps4 games ?
I still hear slight outside noises and feel a bit nauseated.
Normal for a first timer or these aren't quality ?
69517d2eea1c429dd152515cc65f3190.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought Nintendo switch on the lightning deal this week and guess what, It came with two right controllers. I immediately contacted Amazon CC and they offered me refund and not the replacement which I am asking for. There is another one on sale right now but now I am afraid to buy another (same seller and same price but this one has red and blue joy cons).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sg88 said:

I bought Nintendo switch on the lightning deal this week and guess what, It came with two right controllers. I immediately contacted Amazon CC and they offered me refund and not the replacement which I am asking for. There is another one on sale right now but now I am afraid to buy another (same seller and same price but this one has red and blue joy cons).

So it wasn't sealed. Which region console?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Nintendo consoles are never sealed imo. Have bought 2, never got them sealed. 

The newer ones are. Depends on the region. 

 

@sg88 It's as good a price as it gets. You won't get cheaper than 21.3k anywhere. If you're in the market for one then get it now.

Edited by blitzkreiig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

The newer ones are. Depends on the region. 

 

@sg88 It's as good a price as it gets. You won't get cheaper than 21.3k anywhere. If you're in the market for one then get it now.

Yeah, but I don't trust that seller now. If it comes on sale with a different seller, I will buy it immediately. Let's see -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sg88 said:

Yeah, but I don't trust that seller now. If it comes on sale with a different seller, I will buy it immediately. Let's see -_-

i guess you should try it once more. Get the refund in case it doesn't work out again. But the deal is really nice. You will not get this price for a new one easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

i guess you should try it once more. Get the refund in case it doesn't work out again. But the deal is really nice. You will not get this price for a new one easily. 

Ok, Initiating a new chat with CC although I don't have high hopes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

i guess you should try it once more. Get the refund in case it doesn't work out again. But the deal is really nice. You will not get this price for a new one easily. 

 

42 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

The newer ones are. Depends on the region. 

 

@sg88 It's as good a price as it gets. You won't get cheaper than 21.3k anywhere. If you're in the market for one then get it now.

I guess you guys are right. I have placed another order (with the same seller :(). Hopefully, this time would be better. If there was a way to just contact the seller (like in ebay) and let him know of his mistake, that would so much better. These CC reps don't seem to interact with seller, I guess. Anyway, thanks for your suggestions...

Edited by sg88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×