HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

Didn't buy these.
I have no idea about headphones (never used them)
Late realisation that DS4 has a slot for earphones,so why not.
So these any good for using for ps4 games ?
I still hear slight outside noises and feel a bit nauseated.
Normal for a first timer or these aren't quality ?
69517d2eea1c429dd152515cc65f3190.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought Nintendo switch on the lightning deal this week and guess what, It came with two right controllers. I immediately contacted Amazon CC and they offered me refund and not the replacement which I am asking for. There is another one on sale right now but now I am afraid to buy another (same seller and same price but this one has red and blue joy cons).

1 hour ago, sg88 said:

I bought Nintendo switch on the lightning deal this week and guess what, It came with two right controllers. I immediately contacted Amazon CC and they offered me refund and not the replacement which I am asking for. There is another one on sale right now but now I am afraid to buy another (same seller and same price but this one has red and blue joy cons).

So it wasn't sealed. Which region console?

3 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Nintendo consoles are never sealed imo. Have bought 2, never got them sealed. 

The newer ones are. Depends on the region. 

@sg88 It's as good a price as it gets. You won't get cheaper than 21.3k anywhere. If you're in the market for one then get it now.

Edited by blitzkreiig

4 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

@sg88 It's as good a price as it gets. You won't get cheaper than 21.3k anywhere. If you're in the market for one then get it now.

Yeah, but I don't trust that seller now. If it comes on sale with a different seller, I will buy it immediately. Let's see -_-

6 minutes ago, sg88 said:

Yeah, but I don't trust that seller now. If it comes on sale with a different seller, I will buy it immediately. Let's see -_-

i guess you should try it once more. Get the refund in case it doesn't work out again. But the deal is really nice. You will not get this price for a new one easily. 

1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

i guess you should try it once more. Get the refund in case it doesn't work out again. But the deal is really nice. You will not get this price for a new one easily. 

Ok, Initiating a new chat with CC although I don't have high hopes..

26 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

42 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

I guess you guys are right. I have placed another order (with the same seller :(). Hopefully, this time would be better. If there was a way to just contact the seller (like in ebay) and let him know of his mistake, that would so much better. These CC reps don't seem to interact with seller, I guess. Anyway, thanks for your suggestions...

Edited by sg88