HundredProofSam

What you bought this week

On 07/02/2019 at 9:45 AM, blitzkreiig said:

Just get the basic Eneloop charger, i've been using their batteries and the basic charger for quite sometime and they seem to last forever in the controller.

Yeah, finally decided on that only. Got the Eneloop Pro batteries which seem to last really long even after a long session. Almost no depletion after 3 continuous hours of play. Also, who knew AA batteries could be this sexy!!

On 07/02/2019 at 12:13 PM, HEMAN said:

How did you get knock off Xbox One controller? How much? 

₹2,774 + ₹63 (shipping) = ₹2,837.

Also, I don't think it's a knock-off. A knock-off wouldn't be cheaper by just ~1.2k for a ~4k controller. The packaging was very premium actually and the controller feels excellent in hand. It's probably more like what @PhantomShade said.

On 07/02/2019 at 12:38 PM, PhantomShade said:

It *was*  on flipkart as he mentioned.

and probably these are not exactly "nakli" controllers but the kind that doesn't get past the QC check for xbone controllers at their Chinese OEM's factory because of some trivial defect.

OFC these things cost cash to manufacture, so you can be sure either the OEM factory wala directly sells these, or sells it to some middleman.

I guess I found my controller's 'trivial defect' - Sometimes the Forward direction gets stuck on the left analog stick. e.g. I finished RoTM yesterday and played for some time with this controller to check it out properly before the return date. Lara sometimes seemed to keep moving forward very slowing even when the controller was down. I would then just flick the stick down and Lara would stop. Doesn't happen that often and I cannot reproduce it. Also, the X logo has some very small chips which are visible on close-up when the logo is lit. It's not affecting anything though and overall, I am satisfied with the controller.

On 07/02/2019 at 1:08 PM, l33tmaniac said:

No man. I am referring to the link in his OT. It's sold out, but it seems like he bought this one: https://www.flipkart.com/saturn-retail-xbox-one-wireless-controller-gamepad-black-one/p/itmepbx6ewdzcdbh

Yep. That's the one.

4 hours ago, adity said:

Thor Ragnarok would be glorious in 4k.

It's actually fake 4K along with Justice League and Life of Pi. 2k mastered upscaled. HDR helps though. 

Life of Pi looks fantastic though; mainly the night scenes. 

Edited by Joe Cool

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It's actually fake 4K along with Justice League and Life of Pi. 2k mastered upscaled. HDR helps though. 

Life of Pi looks fantastic though; mainly the night scenes. 

Still I guess even that would look pretty dope. Thor Ragnarok is a visual treat. 

Got this yesterday for 200 rs plus black ops 3.

Fair deal for the standard game alone I think.

http://imgur.com/IZrN4TO

Also no idea if the lenticular edition is any rare or has extra value ? But is cool (although only the position changes on tilting) 

8 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Got this yesterday for 200 rs plus black ops 3.

Fair deal for the standard game alone I think.

http://imgur.com/IZrN4TO

Also no idea if the lenticular edition is any rare or has extra value ? But is cool (although only the position changes on tilting) 

From where dude? Link pls