The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

Couple of questions- there's no Indian Nintendo e-store, right? If I were to get an NTSC 3DS, I'd have to buy games from the US store? How much do games generally cost? Do they accept Indian credit cards or do you need to purchase gift cards?

• 2 months later...

Came across this news that Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow are coming to 3ds in Feb.

Can someone tell me if they are remasters or same game just playable on 3ds ?

http://www.amazon.com/Pokémon-Yellow-Version-Digital-Code/dp/B017WJY9V2/ref=sr_1_2?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=e0ab859c8ad011e58acbbe1315072bba0001&ie=UTF8&qid=1447373851&sr=8-2&keywords=pokemon+yellow+3ds+code

Came across this news that Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow are coming to 3ds in Feb.

Can someone tell me if they are remasters or same game just playable on 3ds ?

http://www.amazon.com/Pokémon-Yellow-Version-Digital-Code/dp/B017WJY9V2/ref=sr_1_2?tag=slicinc-20&ascsubtag=e0ab859c8ad011e58acbbe1315072bba0001&ie=UTF8&qid=1447373851&sr=8-2&keywords=pokemon+yellow+3ds+code

There are some GB games on eshop..so probably they'll come as eshop titles..

Yes, they are Virtual Console titles.

The difference is that they've added local wireless as a substitute for the link cable, so there's probably a little more than the usual Virtual Console emulation going on under the hood:

Japan is getting a physical bundle with a download code, a booklet, fridge magnet copies of the carts, etc.:

HVnofXd.jpg

• 1 month later...

Has anyone played Fire Emblem: Awakening ?..Tried the demo..Kinda liked it and for the record i hate J-RPG's

Does the game get challenging (strategy wise) on later stages or easy to understand and play..?

Fire Emblem Awakening is one of the best games on 3DS...It isn't a jRPG, it's a turn based strategy game.

it had RPG elements though..Probably falls under tactical RPG then i guess..

Has anyone played Fire Emblem: Awakening ?..Tried the demo..Kinda liked it and for the record i hate J-RPG's

Does the game get challenging (strategy wise) on later stages or easy to understand and play..?

It is a tactical rpg. I have completed it. Awesome game. It is a jrpg,though. As in, it has that flavour. Get the game and play it on classic-hard. It is definitely challenging as on classic, a character that died doesn't return. That is the best way to enjoy the game.

It is a tactical rpg. I have completed it. Awesome game. It is a jrpg,though. As in, it has that flavour. Get the game and play it on classic-hard. It is definitely challenging as on classic, a character that died doesn't return. That is the best way to enjoy the game.

So if all characters die..Does the game restart..? In the demo there were like 4-6 characters i think..During battle one died, but i was playing on normal...

Along with this demo i tried Project X Zone demo as well and i wondered why didn't i play this game earlier..Its just so good..

So if all characters die..Does the game restart..? In the demo there were like 4-6 characters i think..During battle one died, but i was playing on normal...

Along with this demo i tried Project X Zone demo as well and i wondered why didn't i play this game earlier..Its just so good..

Difficulty can be easy,normal or hard. Along with that, you have to select either classic(characters dont return once they die) or casual (characters return after they die in the battle). Your own character and chrom can't die no matter whqt. As in, if they die in the battle, the game will restart from the last save point. I suggest the classic mode as it provides the traditional fire emblem experience.

• 3 months later...

Archived