The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

since u have nintendo stuffi thought asking here would b appropriate ... if anyone has a ds they dont use or something .. i wana buy 1 cheap .. dont plan to use it for long ... ???

Guys which step down convertor are you using? I did buy one at the time of purchasing my 3ds but it fell down tje table yesterday and although it does not seem to have any physical damage on the outside i am a little hesitant to plug in the adapter to it. Now i could test it but i would need to buy a multimeter and it would cost me about 200bucks but if a good electronic convertor costs about the same then no point bothering with the old one.

Are you using the isolation type?

God knows.

I just took the adapter to the store and showed it to the guy and he gave me a voltage convertor. It's kinda heavy and about as big as a med sized apple.

God knows.

I just took the adapter to the store and showed it to the guy and he gave me a voltage convertor. It's kinda heavy and about as big as a med sized apple.

Im buying the universal adaptor or the european one. Since 3ds is compatible with adaptors from all regions( same output of 4.6v dc 900mA), it seems a lot safer than this convertor thing.

Also anybody tried charging through usb? :fear:

God knows.

have the same. But I am thinking of getting EU one, that one has 110-240v input rating.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived