2012 Dec 21 (21-12-2012)

aki_jazz

Predict your own  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@ avishkar

as always, the awesomeness that is cracked.com satisfies all of life's uncertainquestions. Haave a read on its take on Nostradamus.

In 1982, the world gained a whole new reason to fear Nostradamus when a never-before-published work of his was discovered in Rome. A repeated image in the book is that of an eight-spoked wheel, which allegedly represents the intersection of the Divine Cross (made up of the angles of our galactic center and the celestial equator) and the Terrestrial Cross (the angles that make up our equinox and solstice). The two crosses only come into alignment once every 13,000 years, and we're due for alignment in, you guessed it, 2012.

Nostradamus' Armageddon for Dummies also has an image that shows three solar eclipses followed by a lunar eclipse, indicating that sometime between 1992 and 2012 our world will end. The likely cataclysm is a great flood, because at one point there is a picture of a giant pair of stripper's underwear that scholars allege is a raft.

What Predictions (Supposedly) Came True?

The Reign of Napoleon

The Rise of Hitler

The Atom Bomb

The Kennedy Assassination

Why it Might be Bullshit:

Let us, for a second, ignore the fact that the book contains three different handwriting styles, that it is a copy of an original so damaged most of it could not be deciphered, and that (again) every predicted event occurred well before the book's "discovery" in 1982.

We are still faced with bullshit by the whole "three solar eclipses,one lunar eclipse" thing. There are dozens of lunar and solar eclipses taking place during the 20 year period of 1992 and 2012, not just four as the theory implies. There was a period between 2007 and 2008 that met the three and one criteria, but that just begs the question "Why the f**k didn't the world explode, evil picture book?" Don't ask. It doesn't know.

Also here is the whole article putting the smack down on all the 2012 theories, all the 2010 theories (and why they are bull sh*t)- http://www.cracked.com/article_17445_the-6-best-2012-apocalypse-theories-are-all-bullshit.html

/thread

She's vowed abstinence till marriage , so FU motabhai .

Kepp your buri nazar over her, as it you a pedo as she's under 18 :chair:

Anyone supporting me :ack:

And mods can i please have a good custom title ?

woh saab bolta hai...britney bhi bolthi ....arey in India---->Hello/hi---->socializing---->love---->girls/boy family agree--->marriage---->sex----->baby---->happy Family.....In America ------>hello/Hi---->sex---->baby or abortion(depends)---->love or hate(if hate story end) If love---->living relationship----->if love finish/story over....if still in love --->marriage---->after few months---->divorce/ if not ......chance hai....

:P

She's vowed abstinence till marriage , so FU motabhai .

Kepp your buri nazar over her, as it you a pedo as she's under 18 :chair:

Anyone supporting me

And mods can i please have a good custom title ?

Wo to sirf ek chaal hai :naughty:

Asliyat main :puspa:

And yes, I support a pro Hannah Montana title for Abhi :bigyellowgrin:

woh saab bolta hai...britney bhi bolthi ....arey in India---->Hello/hi---->socializing---->love---->girls/boy family agree--->marriage---->sex----->baby---->happy Family.....In America ------>hello/Hi---->sex---->baby or abortion(depends)---->love or hate(if hate story end) If love---->living relationship----->if love finish/story over....if still in love --->marriage---->after few months---->divorce/ if not ......chance hai....

:P

:lol:

fook this sh*t man.hope its not true

i need to do this :puspa: atleast once before that date

you are not alone.

:O

:console:

fook this sh*t man.hope its not true

i need to do this :puspa: atleast once before that date

you are not alone. :console:

gUYS GOING Together????

:scarerun:

Nostradamus also prdict about the Sep11 attack on America... and he was true....

We never thought in our dreams that something like this can happen... but it did..... :surprise:

World will not end. I will save it. I have been practicing it in virtual world for years, now. Don't worry guys, I am here. Main bhagwaan vishnu ka avataar hu, jo kalyug me paida hua hai, duniya ko bachane ke liye..:harhar:

And Kalki avataar is yet to come too! :)

World will not end. I will save it. I have been practicing it in virtual world for years, now. Don't worry guys, I am here. Main bhagwaan vishnu ka avataar hu, jo kalyug me paida hua hai, duniya ko bachane ke liye..:harhar:

ATNC

Haan wo apne character ki bilkul pakki hai :giggle:

tu and teri buri nazar, and thank god mods dont visit threads like these, warna mujhe custom title mil jaata :P

and she's very honest, if she's promised something, she will follow it throughout her life.

If God comes up with a contest, win it and i will spare the world in 2012, we will let Gaurav-Solitaire take part in it, rest assured we are safe.

:roflroll:

That's really funny dude..

Yes, for the good of humanity! I shall do it! :hi2:

Edit: Thank you for a new sig. :good:

Archived