The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

Give me some models na.

So that I can check them out.

I want full HD smart led TV

Don't want vu micromax or LG.

Only Sony or Samsung will do.

samsung is the crappiest tv maker, i know 5 people personally whose tv have died on them within 2 years, one at our home though it lasted 2 years and 3 months,

Sony is overrated, but ya feel free to blow the cash ;)

Give me some models na.

So that I can check them out.

I want full HD smart led TV

Don't want vu micromax or LG.

Only Sony or Samsung will do.

Tbh smart Tv is a waste of money. A chromecast will do everything you want and then some. Whereas with a smart tv you are reliant on the to manufacturer to release apps.

Unless of course you want an android tv, which Sony has.

Sony is a tad overpriced I agree but I would choose Sony any day.

Samsung is sh*t. Choose them only if you want to overload your eyes with colour.

Imo get a normal 40/42 incher, lg or Sony, and buy a chromecast.

Tbh smart Tv is a waste of money. A chromecast will do everything you want and then some. Whereas with a smart tv you are reliant on the to manufacturer to release apps.

Unless of course you want an android tv, which Sony has.

Sony is a tad overpriced I agree but I would choose Sony any day.

Samsung is sh*t. Choose them only if you want to overload your eyes with colour.

Imo get a normal 40/42 incher, lg or Sony, and buy a chromecast.

Agree with you man. I have a Samsung 3d smart tv at home which cost around 1lakh and believe me it is an absolute waste of money. For a tv supposed to be smart, it can't even do Web browsing properly. All I use the smart features is for streaming YouTube videos which could be done with a chromecast

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

What both of them said, even i use smart tv just to use youtube and see netflix(both can be easily done with chromecast as they said). Add to it you have PS3 and PS4 so you already have native support for both those apps don't even need chromecast too.

What both of them said, even i use smart tv just to use youtube and see netflix(both can be easily done with chromecast as they said). Add to it you have PS3 and PS4 so you already have native support for both those apps don't even need chromecast too.

Can we use chromecast to mirror videos from our phone to the tv?

Yes provided your phone supports it, I can play games by casting the screen of my phone on TV.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Native screen "mirroring" from android device is supported by the google's chromecast app itself..

For casting local media from android device, while being able to turn off the android device's display, use an app called localcast..

Any tv with a usb slot can use chromecast? I have a sony led. It has a usb slot but one can't play videos from a pen drive on it.

You need hdmi port

samsung is the crappiest tv maker, i know 5 people personally whose tv have died on them within 2 years, one at our home though it lasted 2 years and 3 months,

Sony is overrated, but ya feel free to blow the cash ;)

To kaunsa lu aman???

My Samsung lcd lasted 10 years and power supply shorted last Friday.

But yes even my brother's led broke within a year.

So which one to buy??

LG products suck for me. They never last.

To kaunsa lu aman???

My Samsung lcd lasted 10 years and power supply shorted last Friday.

But yes even my brother's led broke within a year.

So which one to buy??

LG products suck for me. They never last.

You have your heart set on Sony go with them, lg has been good for me and vfm, but since you had bad experience with LG go with Sony.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sony or LG. Get any one of the two. Get latest model for the size you want. Both LG and Sony will have that model in 3D+Smart, 3D only and no 3D no smart. Lg has only smart non 3D option too. Also models keep on getting refreshed so no one can tell which is latest model now.

• Snake changed the title to The TV Decision Making (Buy Whatever You Want) Thread