The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

got a bravia 32" B)

led -- non smart non 3d

so sleek :O

Bought from the grey market or with bill? If bought with bill then dont forget to buy extended 2 warranty from sony's website. Would cost just 3-5 k and its extremely usefull for tvs.

Nice buy. Can you please tell exact model number?

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks !! this one http://www.sony.co.in/product/klv-32ex330

landing price is 29990

Bought from the grey market or with bill? If bought with bill then dont forget to buy extended 2 warranty from sony's website. Would cost just 3-5 k and its extremely usefull for tvs.

White market sire B) -- Sony center to be precise, yes the salesman told me about it -- I plan to buy it a month before this one expires, and already confirmed I can do that ;)

Sony launches 55" and 65" 4K TVs in India for Rs. 3.05 lakh and Rs. 4.05 lakh respectively

What do you guys think of a 4K TV? The thought of viewing movies/ photos/ tv shows, as well as gaming on such a high resolution is very appealing. Has anyone here seen a 4K TV demo in person?

Edited by Totti- the Real #10

Sony launches 55" and 65" 4K TVs in India for Rs. 3.05 lakh and Rs. 4.05 lakh respectively

What do you guys think of a 4K TV? The thought of viewing movies/ photos/ tv shows, as well as gaming on such a high resolution is very appealing. Has anyone here seen a 4K TV demo in person?

having a high end pc and playing solitaire on it is no good use right ? same goes for the 4k tv's

it's useless unless there's any 4k-res content available.

Nice buy. Can you please tell exact model number?

Thanks !! this one http://www.sony.co.in/product/klv-32ex330

landing price is 29990

Hmm lucky you mate. I bought klv -32ex520 back in 2011 and it has no motionflow. :(

having a high end pc and playing solitaire on it is no good use right ? same goes for the 4k tv's

it's useless unless there's any 4k-res content available.

:lol:

That's a good analogy. But yeah, that's why I have been asking if anyone has seen a live demo of a 4K TV. I have heard that full HD content and even standard channels look insanely better on this tv.

There was some Seiki 4k TV available for ~$1000 a while ago.

Oh. I just checked and it hasn't got good reviews though. Is it available in India ?

Edited by Totti- the Real #10

• 2 months later...

I wanna decide between these two TVs

Sony 42W650

&

LG 42LN5710

and having the toughest time deciding on one of em. I am a sony fanboy so it is a little difficult to not choose it over other brands. Also the sales guy was saying that sony is not a smart tv to which I said with apple tv and chromecast out in the market a smart tv feature is not necessary for me.. and yeah samsung is an enemy so no suggestions for samsung tv please :fear:
thank you :hug:

Edited by Bhpian Bali

I wanna decide between these two TVs

Sony 42W650

&

LG 42LN5710

and having the toughest time deciding on one of em. I am a sony fanboy so it is a little difficult to not choose it over other brands. Also the sales guy was saying that sony is not a smart tv to which I said with apple tv and chromecast out in the market a smart tv feature is not necessary for me.. and yeah samsung is an enemy so no suggestions for samsung tv please :fear:

thank you :hug:

:naughty:

Guys planning to buy a Samsung LED TV. Can you tell me which one to go for? Budget is 40-50K. Can exceed 2K-3K from my budget

My main objective of getting the tv is for gaming. Not a fan of 3D

Edited by Aj69

why Samsung, why not any other brand ?

Because my friend got a 40-inch LED Samsung and it was good. He told me that there are 2-3 good LED's in the 40 range

I am fine with any Brand. But need suggestions ASAP

Edited by Aj69

• Snake changed the title to The TV Decision Making (Buy Whatever You Want) Thread