The Football Thread

Xeno

chicabitchito :( what awesome pick he has been.

torres :ha::cry:

who scored for us ?? i left near the hour mark to return on 80th min to see score 2-1

El Nino Fernando Torres

NOT :ha:

What a waste of 50 Million. If Chelsea waited till the summer .. they would have got the same player for 30 odd million pounds. the only reason Roman spent that additional 20 million pounds is to compete better in UCL and League. damn what a FAIL transfer it is

Edited by Keano

ohh and ouch this must hurt liverpool fans a lot more :P

Azaan has started sinking the feeling since last week .. he must have got used to it by now.

Mathematically league is not yet won though

But still :cry:

:exoticdance:

BTW, read the below fact on twitter.

6 - Chelsea have just 6 points from 6 PL games v Man Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool this season after getting a maximum 18 in 09-10. Decline. :bigyellowgrin:

UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED

And this Gentlemen, is

UNITED # 19

:first::clap3::first:

Edited by DevilsOwn

:exoticdance:

BTW, read the below fact on twitter.

6 - Chelsea have just 6 points from 6 PL games v Man Utd, Arsenal & Liverpool this season after getting a maximum 18 in 09-10. Decline. :bigyellowgrin:

In all honesty only United deserved to win and in all honesty theyve been ahead of Liverpool for over 10 years.Hopefully this will spur us on next season

In all honesty only United deserved to win and in all honesty theyve been ahead of Liverpool for over 10 years.Hopefully this will spur us on next season

Yep. I do think that a full season under Dalglish could do wonders for you guys.

But for now, its GGMU!!!

Azaan has started sinking the feeling since last week .. he must have got used to it by now.

Mathematically league is not yet won though

:rofl:

mathematically ya...but i doubt if chelsea will win their 2 games...

torres might get some game time though :P

Edited by dharmin

Yep. I do think that a full season under Dalglish could do wonders for you guys.

But for now, its GGMU!!!

Being below United for the first time in their History should spur us on.Plus with some cash to spend just maybe.But ur right this is ur moment enjoy it.Fully deserved

Manchester United :clapping:

Well deserved Win and title.For the last one month they have been superb.Enjoy all the united fans.

Torres is a big fail because of the formation that ancelotti adopts and also the shitty midfielders playing behind him.

drogba has to go in the summer for torres to succeed.chelsea just havent understood how to play torres in the team.they think he is another drogba who can just beat the defenders with pure strength and power.its not gonna work ROMAN it will never work unless the midfielders are ready to give through balls to torres when they spot the run.where the hell is benayoun.why doesnt ancelotti play him.Instead of essein benayoun should play with ramires alongside.

just cannot see a world class striker like torres not get goals.look at the chances that Hernandez and rooney collectively had in the game comapred to Torres and drogba.

Well done Manu. :good:

Edited by hope

199805_200400103327729_139421846092222_570993_5723369_n.jpg

Just called up my Liverpool supporting friend. Just laughed and laughed at him.

Oh so sweet!

My manager and his manager are both Chelsea fans ..becaUse they buy new players every season :doh: . Bahahaha cant wait for tomorrow.

Also the client i work for is based in Liverpool and they know i am a huge fan of United. looking forward to the Banter at work tomorrow !!!

Edited by Keano