The Football Thread

Xeno

will fabregas play the second leg of the super cup ? :naughty:

i hope he does.

but whr will pep fit him is the big question. :P

possibilities are many.

1-xavi,cesc,biscuit in centre and iniesta upfront along with villa and messi,but sanchez was awesome in the last match so i highly doubt that he will sit out in the next match.

2-xavi(anchor role),cesc,iniesta in the centre,the most colourful midfield that barca fans could probably ever hope for ,but i highly doubt that xavi will play that anchor role in every match.messi,villa,sanchez upfront.

mei to khush hu bas ki barca ka squad ab strong ho gaya hai.

Hey guys... I have created a Friendly Fantasy Premier League for IVG. The scoring will start from GameWeek 2 and we can keep playing throughout the season. Let's see who ends up with the highest points !

The code to join the league is 1848294-401397.

You'll can register here

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11248

Cesc will be always rem as an Arsenal legend IMO :majesty: ... don't understand why some of the fans are being so negative towards him :( ... he gave us 8 years of wonderful football. Yes he did cost us some money in this deal due to him favoring only Barca but surely you have to look past that and wish good luck to him wherever he goes.

Lovely video this :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ26T1Ws73E

+1..... He is an Arsenal Legend for sure...... BTW I was literally crying when I saw the video...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

+1..... He is an Arsenal Legend for sure...... BTW I was literally crying when I saw the video...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

No one can deny that he has been a great player for arsenal but he can never be called a legend!! Calling him a legend is an insult to real legends of Arsenal Football Club like henry, brady,keown,dexon,rice etc etc... And please before anyone says that I dont make any sense, I just have one thing to say. When fabregas was asked that if he wanted to come to barcelona so desperately then why did he sign a contract just a few seasons back & to that he replied... I signed the contract because barcelona hadn't shown any intent in signing me at that time!!! :thumbdown:

He was my idol before but the things which I have seen can't just be mended by a few good words in the media by him about Arsene & AFC!!

I don't think Torres was ever as big as Fabregas but if you want to talk about KOP hate then you have to dig into a much earlier time when Owen was a superstar for us. I think he got flack for all the wrong reasons when he left and I said the same thing about Torres when he left because no one man is bigger than the club and it should never ever be so even if you are in Division 100 and you lose the one playmaker that will win you the season. Eleven guys get on the pitch and its not like if you take the 10 guys out that your team can still win the games required to keep the fans happy. We are a more wholesome team now if you ask me because the game has gotten faster, the rotations will be smoother and I pray that Kenny does a quicker midfield switch in the next game because we bought on some proven work horses way too late in our game against Sunderland and by then the draw was written in stone.