The Football Thread

Xeno

You were weak to bring back Scholes! City's Vieira taunts title rivals United

Patrick Vieira has claimed Manchester United have betrayed signs of weakness by bringing back Paul Scholes and losing youngsters like Ravel Morrison.

'Paul Scholes is a player that I really love and admire, one of the best English players of the last few years, and seeing him come back is good for him and for United,' Vieira, City’s football development executive, told the Daily Telegraph.

'But for him to come back just shows a little bit of weakness in United, because they had to bring a player back who was 37.

'I think it shows that, in the next few years, it will be really difficult for United to cope with other teams because, with all the respect I have for Scholes, him coming back shows that they don’t have talent in there to replace him.

'When you see United losing young players like Ravel Morrison and maybe Paul Pogba, they should be really worried because that wouldn’t have happened in the past.'

City, who play Chelsea tonight, are four points behind rivals United in the race for the Barclays Premier League title with a game in hand.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1pjejGuaG

Lol I hope Roy keane comments on this

Edited by armaan

Ok Did no one see Juve vs Milan match :( ? a few day back

What an awesome match ! '

I guess discussing matches apart from epl is pretty much irrelevent here :| these days.

Really Good match and finally good to see Del Piero and Inzaghi play..