The Football Thread

Xeno

To be honest Arsenal shouldnt be getting cocky. Its nice to pip above Spurs because of all the gloating, taunting and ridiculous behaviour we've seen from their silly fans, but the line is very thin. And I firmly believe, he who laughs last, laughs the loudest. We still have to face City and Chelsea and in a spell of 2 games, things could go horribly wrong for us.

• Like 1

To be honest Arsenal shouldnt be getting cocky. Its nice to pip above Spurs because of all the gloating, taunting and ridiculous behaviour we've seen from their silly fans, but the line is very thin. And I firmly believe, he who laughs last, laughs the loudest. We still have to face City and Chelsea and in a spell of 2 games, things could go horribly wrong for us.

very true ... this season has been a roller coaster ride for most of the teams and 9 games is still a long way to go.

+1

Very sensible

Edited by Thank u Rahul Dravid

Arsenal Won :dance: Great Defending by us last night :dance: Fought it out till the last minute :dance: Finally for a change poor referring decision went with us after being screwed countless times by refs.Well Played Arsenal.Go Gunners.

Van Persie suddenly from last 2-3 games has started to miss sitters.Dont know why,but to me he looks a bit distracted and not focused :nerves:

Chelsea :ha: What an Idiotic starting Line-Up.Torres again worked his socks off and it was shocking to see Torres getting Subbed :O Mereiles was absolutely Woeful :bash: No wonder chelsea lost.

Liverpool :O

Fabrice Muamba was effectively dead for 78 minutes.... Muamba

"In effect, he was dead in that time," Dr Tobin said. "Fabrice was in a type of cardiac arrest where the heart is showing lots of electrical activity but no muscular activity. It's something that often responds to drugs and shocks.

"Now, heaven knows why, but Fabrice had, in total, 15 shocks. He had a further 12 shocks in the ambulance."