The Football Thread

Xeno

:exoticdance: Even i heard about some rumours that a new signing will be revealed few days after WBA game. Hope this is the one :bigyellowgrin:

@YouAreMyArsenal We have been told that #Arsenal have secured the deal for Yann MVilla is not contingent on CL play. Contract believe to be around £60-70k a week, 4 year deal, with a fee being batted around of £16-18mil. Would be a record signing.

Twitter?

:rofl:

yea, judge a players worth by one game. :doh:

by ur logic, drogba is a failure just because of that silly rush of blood moment in 07-08 final.

edit : posted from mobile and back on PC now and noticed that there is another bold part where you mentioned Carrick to be inconsistent regularly. no point discussing with someone that doesnt watch United matches regularly.

I would ve agreed tht carrick is top class only if i had not been watching manutd play :P carrick has been inconsistent every season and failed to perform in big matches.

Also, if he is a top class player then y doesnt he start regularly for england? Why there are talks of manutd signing sneijder/tiote?

Don't like united winning it either :bigyellowgrin:

In an ideal world I would have preferred Everton winning it over any of these 2 :P but out of the 2 I would prefer the title in Uniteds hands rather than City .

I would ve agreed tht carrick is top class only if i had not been watching manutd play :P carrick has been inconsistent every season and failed to perform in big matches.

Also, if he is a top class player then y doesnt he start regularly for england? Why there are talks of manutd signing sneijder/tiote?

Carrick is very consistent and very reliable as a quality midfielder .But if you press him then he gets lost,Ive seen teams do that a lot to Carrick and he just does not know what to do .He has been massively helped by Scholes return.I would say he is top quality especially because of his passing range and his composure on the ball .I think he would Benefit playing alongside a quality midfielder

In an ideal world I would have preferred Everton winning it over any of these 2 :P but out of the 2 I would prefer the title in Uniteds hands rather than City .

Carrick is very consistent and very reliable as a quality midfielder .But if you press him then he gets lost,Ive seen teams do that a lot to Carrick and he just does not know what to do .He has been massively helped by Scholes return.I would say he is top quality especially because of his passing range and his composure on the ball .I think he would Benefit playing alongside a quality midfielder

Hmmm, anyway did u get the euro patch :unsure:

When asked whether he prefers red or blue, Hazard told Canal+: "I like both. They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me."

But when pressed further, the Lille star said: "The blue, it's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...e-wearing-blue

:thumbdown:

When asked whether he prefers red or blue, Hazard told Canal+: "I like both. They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me."

But when pressed further, the Lille star said: "The blue, it's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...e-wearing-blue

:thumbdown:

He might even be saying Chelsea Blue. who knows..