The Football Thread

Xeno

Agreed. Wenger Out. He needs to see it himself now. After that Shameful performance against Watford when you are not motivated for a game like this then there is something wrong.

Top 4 race begins now.

Congratulations Chelsea for the Title.

Club has already offered him a two year extension deal on the table. Expect Wenger to sign it during March-April period when the team goes on a meaningless consecutive winning run and achieve that top 4 spot.

Wonderful team selection by Arsenal.. Despite having giroud n welbeck, you start with Sanchez as striker, iwobi in the wings.. That too against the title contenders..

Not sure what wenger was trying to achieve.. Giving chances to young talent?

He did start Giroud for the last few matches and we always had slow starts/conceded early. At the start of the season, Sanchez was our main striker when he scored superbly and gave us a good start for the season. He had played as a striker even during the 3-0 win against Chelsea. My guess is, it was Wenger trying to spruce things up and to be fair to him, can't blame him for that decision.

What didn't work for us was that Sanchez had a bad day at the office. Probably one of his worst days.

About Iwobi, I guess only Wenger knows the answer to that question.

He did start Giroud for the last few matches and we always had slow starts/conceded early. At the start of the season, Sanchez was our main striker when he scored superbly and gave us a good start for the season. He had played as a striker even during the 3-0 win against Chelsea. My guess is, it was Wenger trying to spruce things up and to be fair to him, can't blame him for that decision.

What didn't work for us was that Sanchez had a bad day at the office. Probably one of his worst days.

About Iwobi, I guess only Wenger knows the answer to that question.

Ozil was also terrible.

Absolute legend and one of the most consistent and clean player ever. Will be missed so much by Bayern and football fans in general. cjenYo2.gif

I can continue with my leadership style, giving my best every day, in every training, until the end of the season. I can keep doing it this season but not beyond," he said.

It means he will leave the German champions a year before his contract expires.

"I've been considering it for more than the past year," he added.

"You have to keep testing yourself, you have to keep asking yourself 'how is it', day by day, week by week on the training pitch, what's the feeling you have."

501 games for Munich and has won everything except EUROs. Thanks for everything, the magic dwarf.

Agreed.

Alexis was shittier than him. Atleast Ozil tried for once but Alexis just gave up. I would not accept his new contract huge wage demands. He simply doesn't inspire in big games. He fluffed simpy pimpy side foot passes for gods sake :furious:

One freakin goal and all our players surrender after that :furious: If Walnut and Ramsey play for Arsenal next season,I will simply Riot :furious:

Also United are pretty close now. Anything can happen now. Who maintains his composure will make it to Top 4.