The Football Thread

Xeno

matic for 40 million plus add ons, the way chelsea is getting the deadwood out is remarkable. 135 million from oscar, matic, ramires

you forgot to mention about the 20m£ you got from lukaku sell on clause [emoji846]
  • Like 2

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea on a three-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 28-year-old Serbian international midfielder has won a number of club and individual honours including league titles in both England and Portugal.

Jose Mourinho said: "Nemanja is a Manchester United player and a Jose Mourinho player. He represents everything we want in a footballer; loyalty, consistency, ambition, team player.

"I would like to thank him for his desire to join us because without that, it would be impossible to have him here. I am sure our players and supporters will love him. A big welcome to our new number 31."

Nemanja Matic said: "I am delighted to have joined Manchester United. To work with Jose Mourinho once again was an opportunity I couldn’t turn down.

"I have enjoyed my time at Chelsea and would like to thank the club and the fans for their support. I cannot wait to meet my new team-mates and to start training with them.

"This is a very exciting time for the club and I am looking forward to playing my part in creating more history for this great club."

Edited by Heaven Angel

38 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Welp. Barcelona forward Neymar has been given permission to discuss a world record 222m euro (£198m) transfer with Paris St-Germain. 

It's done. CU7QMdr.png 

So they wont buy Sanchez now :dance:

Direct link: https://streamable.com/xnfbe

G7M2Liw.gif G7M2Liw.gif

Official: Neymar Jr, accompanied by his father and representative, has told FC Barcelona this morning on his decision to leave the club in a meeting. The club has informed them that it refers to the termination clause of its current contract, 222 million euros, and that it must be paid in full.

:panic:  :panic: