The Football Thread

Xeno

Absolutely no clue why Ozil played 90 mins. He was clearly unfit. 

Our 2 LB's were playing as CB and our RB was playing as LB :ack: Make Shift defence taken to a new level today.

If Walcott walks in a herd of Baboons,he will surely be Accepted. Dat guy is an Idiot of a different kind. Never seen a more brain dead footballer like that.

Coutinho is in for a hell ride if pool doesn't accept the third bid of 110M. 

Missing training, handed over a transfer request, irked everyone...not the right way to leave. Also LFC needs to understand that if a player wants to leave, then let him go.

FCB made a bid of 130M for dembele. Desperate time but a star player. 

Edited by kaka_messi

11 minutes ago, Keano said:

Barca are scum when it comes to tapping up players, so glad PSG stole one of their best players.

Dont believe everything that you read; Barca asked player to do this, Barca made Pep do it (pep hate the current board), etc, etc. No player would say no to FCB, RM and Bayern. *We want you* this is more than enough to make you do such things. Sadly there is no buyout law in both the leagues otherwise it would have been easy. 

Edited by kaka_messi

What i said is not what I think. Paul Joyce said it  (I doubt United fans even know him) and he is the most trusted source when it comes to Liverpool and not some xyz verified account. 

Dembele to Barca and Mbappe to PSG and how those players want to move just because those clubs are a step up is also reported by Marzio (if you know him) and not by me. 

Edited by kaka_messi