The Football Thread

Xeno

2-3 was great fight. Scored with 9 men. I thought it will end up like Mourinho season but the 2nd half was great, especially after Morata subbed in. 1 goal and 1 assist in his first match was superb. I was wrong about Morata. I know its Burnley but I really enjoyed what I saw. His hold up play was so good and his assist was awesome. And that goal, after so many years I saw a goal like that scored by a Chelsea striker. Now no Fabregas in vs Spurs. Christensen was good, so Cahill won't be missed much. I think Luiz will play in midfield. I hope this urges the board to spend money and get reinforcements and quit haggling.

I personally feel Morata will only improve as we go into the season.. He is a quality poacher..

For me, among the 3 (laca, morata, lukaku), he is the best buy..

Laca & Morata already scored in their debuts.. Lets see what Lukaku does tonight.. :D

Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid forward suspended for five games.

That's what you get for shoving the referee. 

Official | FC Barcelona sign Paulinho. 4th most expensive player in Barcelona's history, behind Neymar, Suarez and Ibrahimovic.

€40m. 5TNmjK9.png From Xavi + Iniesta to Gomes + Paulinho. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

4 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Lol. Messi has pushed the referee too back in 2nd May  2009 during the game of  El clasico but he didn't get the match ban and people are getting mad  when it's CR7. ? 

Messi is god. You can't punish god. 

Very bad summer for Barcelona. Lost Neymar, less and less likely to find a suitable replacement, back to back losses to their rivals, Paulinho for 40mil, and a fanbase that's calling for the President's resignation.

First leg: 1-3

Second leg yesterday: 2-0. Dreadful performance.

This Asensio kid is too good. Nerf Madrid. vVxb4qo.png