The Football Thread

Xeno

^ Very much true. Should come out with third umpires.

Arsenal got screwed in both the legs. Liverpool are just damn lucky.

agree to that... luck was not at all at arsenal's side.. though um not an arsenal fan but honestly they deserved it more than liverpool...

P.S- i jus hope that CHELSEA doesnt get scewed up again by liverpool... wont mind them losing to barca.. but not liverpool... wont forget that luis garcia goal my entire life...

Hehe! All this sh*t that Arsenal deserved to win and all ... well just look at their sloppy defending when Liverpool got the first two goals. Moreoever, there was definitely a push by Toure there as the referee gave him a yellow card as well. Arsenal did look good for the first 25 minutes but after that Liverpool came back in the game with a bang.

Adebayour had 2 very easy chances and he did not take them. I think Toure had an easy chance to give a cross to Adebayour who would have scored but instead he took the shot himself. So Arsenal wasted some easy chances while Liverpool made use of every little chance they got.

gunners were the better side, both legs.... no doubt.. but doesnt look like itwaz meant 2 b... :majesty:

they wasted more than their fair share of sitters thou... which just makes it even worse!!!

yeah avishkar.. lpool supporter.. there was a penalty in the first leg as well that was not given..

you got your penalty.. and we didn't..

anyways.. there's always next time.. and it was pure luck from liverpool.. please don't forget that.