The Football Thread

Xeno

u guys bicker too much....thats the main problem with the EPL....fans of all the big clubs act like they've got the linesman's flag up their a*s everytime their team doesnt win

peace

Well said Sam. They just refuse to respect the other team, and accept defeat gracefully. From a neutral's point of view, I can say that in the end, the result was a fair one. Neither team deserved to lose (or win), and I didn't see any dodgy decisions from the ref.

On a happier not, what a win for the Pool!! :giggle: Back in form perhaps?!

• 2 weeks later...

Busby Babe "John Doherty" dies at 72......... RIP

The Mancunian marksman came through the ranks at Old Trafford alongside Duncan Edwards and Bobby Charlton, making his debut for United in December 1952.

He went on to score seven goals in 26 appearances for The Red Devils, helping the club to its first league title in 1955-56.

A knee injury cut him down in his prime though, and he was sold to Leicester City shortly before the Munich air disaster.

Despite the move he remained an avid United fan and went on to become a chairman of the Association of Former Manchester United Players.

England are goners :blush:

Though I hope they can still make a comeback, need the big teams at the Euros since I'm going there next June.

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve mccalrlen is official a dead man walking. im glad........... if england lose, now....... well 2-0 down, the only good thing is that steve is gonna be fired. which to be honest alot of people want back home. a good manager to give spark to the team. there only one more man of the job......... whom had my vote from the beginning.

UNCLE SAM................ and he gonna leave new-castle for sure.... if he gets the england job.

Sack Steve Mcclaren now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update:

2-2

......................... crouch with a half decent touch, but a sublime cross by lord beckham. f**king hell, still depressed, and even if we win 5-2................. we have to still sack Steve, he just not capable of taking us forward and has taken england back to square one.

update 2:

england down 3-2 ............... now thats just plain stupid.

update final score:

england lose 3-2 ............................................ i hate steve mcclaren....... and so does every England supporter , im not going to cry my self to sleep.

Edited by THEDIRECTOR

Yipee.England is out.I knew dis :blush: bloody bunch of losers. Russia deserved to qualify,and dey did.Come on guss hiddink.Eng will always be raped by big teams..Dey hav not won a single match against gud teams..Lost to croatia 2wice..Lost to spain,germany..Imagine what would hav happened if dey by mistake hav qualified? :D losers and goners..

Yipee.England is out.I knew dis :majesty: bloody bunch of losers. Russia deserved to qualify,and dey did.Come on guss hiddink.Eng will always be raped by big teams..Dey hav not won a single match against gud teams..Lost to croatia 2wice..Lost to spain,germany..Imagine what would hav happened if dey by mistake hav qualified? :) losers and goners..

easy there mate, don't get too carried away now, im already upset from last night................... so don't push ur luck.