The Football Thread

Xeno

Lol , isnt it obvious he`s winding you`ll up ?

And yeah , Brilliant brilliant performance by United , Chelsea btw looked shambolic. Drogba looked like he dint care one bit about the result.

Terrible refereeing tho ... really really bad. As a United even I`d admit Rooney should have been booked for hacking down Bosingwa and giving the referee a torrent of abuse throughout the first half.

He booked Ronaldo for apparently trying to shake of Carvalho who was gonna tear off his jersey any second and when that dint work , he tripped , and even when they squared up after that , Carvalho was gripping Ronaldos jersey. I guess Ronaldos reputation got him booked.

And finally disallowed 2 goals for United that should have stood , the clever corner one and towards the end when ronaldo was called offside

Lol , isnt it obvious he`s winding you`ll up ?

And yeah , Brilliant brilliant performance by United , Chelsea btw looked shambolic. Drogba looked like he dint care one bit about the result.

Terrible refereeing tho ... really really bad. As a United even I`d admit Rooney should have been booked for hacking down Bosingwa and giving the referee a torrent of abuse throughout the first half.

He booked Ronaldo for apparently trying to shake of Carvalho who was gonna tear off his jersey any second and when that dint work , he tripped , and even when they squared up after that , Carvalho was gripping Ronaldos jersey. I guess Ronaldos reputation got him booked.

And finally disallowed 2 goals for United that should have stood , the clever corner one and towards the end when ronaldo was called offside

Yeah and i think Liverpool will now be dumping bricks cause if United win their next two matches, they're top.

Even before Pool play their next match, United can be top!

Sad but True!

For all you Denilson haters -

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_2705370,00.html

He is among the top passers and assisters in the league. And he is the only Arsenal player among the "Top anything" except for Adebayor who has the highest offsides, and if there was a category for highest number of ball-passed-straight-to-opponents Eboue would have been there.

Also, Wigan just outplayed United at OT for almost the entire game but came away with 3 points thanks to some heroic defending from Vidic. Ive always mantained that Rooney is the player that makes United tick, the moment he came off with a hamstring worry, Wigan pretty much outplayed United.

^^dude seriously did u watch the match,i saw entire match,united created so many chances,on other hand all wigan did was heading from long balls.yes they did play well, but manu created better chances at final third,wigan were more physical in midfield with palacios,thats were man u missed fletcher.but defence was top class .especially vidic .9 matches clean sheats,btw tevez should have scored second goal,he was outstanding with his pace yesterday.

Rooney the guy who makes us tick ? Werent we a one-man Ronaldo n boys team a few months back ?

Saber is right to an extent though, we did not get outplayed by any stretch , but Wigan played brilliantly and Vidic is the sole reason they did not score at least 1 goal ( Btw , not being reactionary , but is there a better center back than Vidic in world football today ? )