The Football Thread

Xeno

^^Wait a minute, arent u flying machine from consoul.

Oh saber is gunner for life :wacko:

We're two of us dude. FlyingMachine (Siddarth Asrani) from consoul and BharatAsrani from Consoul. Brothers. He's the United fan, i'm the Arsenal lover.

@ Saber - Gunners all the way bro!

champions league can be a more realistic target than premier league this year...as we have already lost 5 games this season and there is no reason why we might not be losing again due to all the injuries... but the situation can improve next year when long time injured players make a comeback(eduardo and rosicky), and as the important matches of CL are going to be held after jan-feb so we can have our full team plus some additional signings of january(I hope wenger makes 2-3 good ones)...

Gunners 4 life...

champions league can be a more realistic target than premier league this year...as we have already lost 5 games this season and there is no reason why we might not be losing again due to all the injuries... but the situation can improve next year when long time injured players make a comeback(eduardo and rosicky), and as the important matches of CL are going to be held after jan-feb so we can have our full team plus some additional signings of january(I hope wenger makes 2-3 good ones)...

Gunners 4 life...

Rosicky isnt coming back anytime soon, I wont be surprised if his career at Arsenal is over and he's shipped out in the summer.

Gunners 4 life...

Yeah dude that's true but if you look a few years back, Arsenal covered a 16 point gap to win the League and not so long ago, ManUtd covered a 9 point gap to win the League by 5 points. Considering the League is a A LOT tougher now than it was then, it will be a huge ask, but its Arsenal brother, i love them too much not to hope :wacko::doh::doh:

C'mon you Gooners!!

Rosicky isnt coming back anytime soon, I wont be surprised if his career at Arsenal is over and he's shipped out in the summer.

Rosicky will be back by the end of December, or max end of Jan. Eduardo will be back in a month.

Yeah dude that's true but if you look a few years back, Arsenal covered a 16 point gap to win the League and not so long ago, ManUtd covered a 9 point gap to win the League by 5 points. Considering the League is a A LOT tougher now than it was then, it will be a huge ask, but its Arsenal brother, i love them too much not to hope :bigyellowgrin::wacko::D

C'mon you Gooners!!

Few years back mostly 2 teams used to fight over the title, manu or arsenal...so it was easier to cover 16 point gap as u had one main rival...but this year all the 4 big clubs are fighting for it, so even if one of them loses some points it's next to impossible to say that all other are going to lose 10-15 points... Add to that arsenal haven't come back to their winning ways, 2-3 losses would have been fine but 5 losses out of 14 are just too much...

But I do hope that arsenal wins something else if not PL...