Xeno

The Football Thread

63179 posts in this topic

Manchester United :clapping:

Well deserved Win and title.For the last one month they have been superb.Enjoy all the united fans.

Torres is a big fail because of the formation that ancelotti adopts and also the shitty midfielders playing behind him.

drogba has to go in the summer for torres to succeed.chelsea just havent understood how to play torres in the team.they think he is another drogba who can just beat the defenders with pure strength and power.its not gonna work ROMAN it will never work unless the midfielders are ready to give through balls to torres when they spot the run.where the hell is benayoun.why doesnt ancelotti play him.Instead of essein benayoun should play with ramires alongside.

just cannot see a world class striker like torres not get goals.look at the chances that Hernandez and rooney collectively had in the game comapred to Torres and drogba.

Well done Manu. :good:

Edited by hope

199805_200400103327729_139421846092222_570993_5723369_n.jpg

Just called up my Liverpool supporting friend. Just laughed and laughed at him.

Oh so sweet!

My manager and his manager are both Chelsea fans ..becaUse they buy new players every season :doh: . Bahahaha cant wait for tomorrow.

Also the client i work for is based in Liverpool and they know i am a huge fan of United. looking forward to the Banter at work tomorrow !!!

Edited by Keano

199805_200400103327729_139421846092222_570993_5723369_n.jpg

Just called up my Liverpool supporting friend. Just laughed and laughed at him.

Oh so sweet!

why????am i missing something....I dint watch the match btw....

Edited by rockstarnet

Chelsea-winners-badge.jpg

Saw the above pic at ROM :giggle:

LINK TO ROM

Chelsea FC’s official pictures for next season’s kit include players posing with gold badges on their shirt. The gold badges are specially reserved for the champions, whilst every other team wears white Premier League badges.

After beating Chelsea 2-1 at Old Trafford today, United are just one point away from earning that gold badge!

la liga winners barca :devil:

20th la liga title :majesty:

time to give rest to many players(need them fresh and fit on may 28th :naughty: ),abidal played 20mins today and was awesome(100% fit)

i am sooo excited and happy at last we will have abidal,puyol,pique and dani all 4 together on the field in the playing 11 after a long time on may 28th.

Edited by kaka_messi

UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched a football match for the first time in a Sports Bar and it couldn't have panned out better for me.

Thank u God!!!!!!!

Thank u United!!!!!

Should have won by atleast 3-4 goals tonight but it doesn't matter coz WE R D CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory Glory Man United

And The Reds Go Marching On On On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valencia, Park, Vida, Rio, Giggsy, Rooney, Chicha, Carrick, O'shea(till he was on) :majesty:

n especially for Sir Edwin Van Der Saar :majesty: :majesty: :majesty: :majesty:

just came back home from the bar.

awesome feeling

got a lot of flack from my parents but it doesn't matter coz we WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

at keano

Liked the pic ehh :P

Someone was using it in neogaf and thought it was suitable with the goal scored by hernandez today

------------------------------------------------------------------

Congo To Man Utd and Barcelona.

Hopefully They produce a good Final in Wembley.