Xeno

The Football Thread

62343 posts in this topic

yippeeee!!

we(real madrid) signed heinze n hav reached an agreement with chelsea over robben also..........really g8t news!!.......**2 days for la liga to start :) **

cicinho transfered to roma..

heinze was gettin old anyways...... :P

So, no fellow Liverpool fans here? :D

Well, I couldn't care less about Heinze never rated him too highly. What Man U really need is a striker who can score goals, just stay there in the penalty box, and catch the opportunity when it comes. This has been a horrible start for them, and I don't think they will find it easy against Tottenham.

What I am really excited about is the start of La Liga and Serie A. A great opening fixture for La Liga- Real Madrid vs Atl Madrid (my fav La Liga team). It's going to be an awesome start.

And I am soooo excited about the return of Juventus and Alessandro Del Piero :D After a year of wait they will be finally back. It's a shame Tata Sky sucks, so I will have to watch an online stream, but I can't wait to see Juve in action again.

So, no fellow Liverpool fans here? :)

Well, I couldn't care less about Heinze never rated him too highly. What Man U really need is a striker who can score goals, just stay there in the penalty box, and catch the opportunity when it comes. This has been a horrible start for them, and I don't think they will find it easy against Tottenham.

whats all the fuss over a bottle of ketchup anyway????? :P

hard to believe players didnt leave em last season.....

juventus is a lot more than its players....even if they all left, newer and better players would arrive...other club fans keep bitching and crying when players come and go...juve's been there, done that

peace

barcelona is gonna kick some a*s this season...

the quadret is gonna rule

Henry

Eto

The God Ronaldinho

Messi

and for backup Deco

dey will end up kickin their own a*s......dat sh*t"fab 4".........1st of all.....dere r gonna be ego clashes betn dose dorks!! :roflroll2:

2ndly, BARCA SUKS!!............ronaldinho is unfit dis season as dunga said he has gained weight!!

no offence to u sanjoy......i guess u a arsenal supp.....