The Artist Thread

aRch-0n

Aite, So I'm not really sure if this thread should belong ova here, But what the hell, Abhinit cr8ed a miley thread, this thing least is legal and mine :dance: So here are a few works frm my portfolio ( took graphic design as optional ) Sorry if the pics are of low quality or of a big size, Feedback = :hug: Postive ho ya negative :)

29128393047149591806774.jpg

29128393047154591806774.jpg

29128393047189591806774.jpg

29128393047194591806774.jpg

@ Playstation bro, Wld ev included in your thread but those Paintings ARE :panic:

:thumbsup: naya artist in IVG :coolspeak: ...

Thanks alot bro :hug:

^^Awesome....awesome yaar...especially 2nd one....also liked the 4 th one nice colours ....keep it up. :cheers:

Hey Playstation bhai, Thanks alot :hi:

nice , will post mine soon

:devil:

@ Playstation bro, Wld ev included in your thread but those Paintings ARE :panic:

ek hi baat hai...if you wanted to share your work with others ...you should osted there...dont try to compare with others...i am sure they must have started like you too...and like someone said every photo..paintings ...sketch...speaks a thousand words.. :cheers:

^ True that, actually for me it takes a helluva time to paint,colour, and most of the times it gets screwed up one way or another :cry: have literally given up on that, but thanks alot bro :hug:

@ Superism :bigyellowgrin: :bigyellowgrin:

Awesome bro. :thumbsup:

Damn I had stopped painting/drawing since 10th grade.

Thanks joywa :clap3:

who watches her face ever :devil:

Indeed, :hypocrite:

good sketches there. The farthest i have gone in drawing is making testicles at odd places :|

Hahaha, Odd places eh, :scratchchin:

Archived