Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
varundbest

My Debit Card is not working in PSN Store - India.

32 posts in this topic

oh ok

but as for US and UK psn cards u can buy from here

http://www.intencity.in/searchitems.do?catlist=T4T49T&deptName=T1T3T&level=1

even debit cards are accepted

thanks a lot bro.. i was searching for a psn card and u gave me the answer... repped.............................. :kisstogether:

Need to clear a few things in this thread . Unless u are downloading demos i suggest u stick to the UK or indian psstore for downloading dlcs and stuff. I redeemed the us psn card and downloaded the 'From the Ashes' dlc for mass effect 3 , it didnt work with my copy. I then had to ask my friend living in london to buy a uk psn card and send me the codes and downloaded the dlc again from there and now its working.

Bottom line is that DLCs from the US psstore are region locked and wont be compatible with our copies. Same goes for online passes from games bought in india, they can be redeemed on a UK psn account but not on a US account.

Edited by The JACKAL

Need to clear a few things in this thread . Unless u are downloading demos i suggest u stick to the UK or indian psstore for downloading dlcs and stuff. I redeemed the us psn card and downloaded the 'From the Ashes' dlc for mass effect 3 , it didnt work with my copy. I then had to ask my friend living in london to buy a uk psn card and send me the codes and downloaded the dlc again from there and now its working.

Bottom line is that DLCs from the US psstore are region locked and wont be compatible with our copies. Same goes for online passes from games bought in india, they can be redeemed on a UK psn account but not on a US account.

The copies from India and UK follow same pattern PAL (Phase alteration by Line) and US follow NTSC (National Television System Committee) when making the Blue rays. Thats why they wont work in other PS3s I guess.

The copies from India and UK follow same pattern PAL (Phase alteration by Line) and US follow NTSC (National Television System Committee) when making the Blue rays. Thats why they wont work in other PS3s I guess.

it is blu ray

:tease:

:ha: