The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

skyrim should have had enemy targeting system, just like shadow of rome(ps2) & combat would have been so satisfying!!!

targeting system would make the combat basically hack and slash with the occasional parry..this feels more natural and you have to think tactically about when to be on the offensive and defensive also the targeting would make encounters with multiple enemies difficult as your AOS will shrink and you wont have camera control.

What's so funny about "i took an arrow to the knee" joke ? :unsure: ..This lame joke is all over the internet . <_<

Zodak had a sense of humour, then he took an arrow to the knee.......

But when u pay bounty to guards they check n take away ur stolen items also... How to pay bounty without loosing stolen items??

I don't think you can. But the guards take only the things stolen from that hold. Items stolen from any other hold will remain with you. Safely store your stolen items, that is the best way to avoid losing them.

I don't think you can. But the guards take only the things stolen from that hold. Items stolen from any other hold will remain with you. Safely store your stolen items, that is the best way to avoid losing them.

There's a perk in the Speech tree that lets you bribe the guards.