The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Why do you wanna cure it though?

I love turning into a Werewolf every now and then...Who the hell sleeps in Skyrim anyways.

BTW quick question Can you become a vampire as well if you still have the Lycanthrophy disease?

u don't get the well rested bonus....

A strange thing occurred to me today. I was in dragonsreach, enchanting my daggers. There were about 20+ daggers & I ran out of useless soul gems. So I decided to drop them off there.

So, I dropped about 10 daggers. On my way out of the room, a guard came up to me.

He was like "Y U THROW DAGGERS, SOMEONE CAN GET HURT", I responded with "Is that a crime?". He said something like "there's no rule against it, but still". And then, I got the message "10 crime gold added".

tl;dr? : Anyone else knows how else do you get the crime gold bounty on you?

u don't get the well rested bonus....

Use lady stone for an even better bonus, 15% on all skills.

A strange thing occurred to me today. I was in dragonsreach, enchanting my daggers. There were about 20+ daggers & I ran out of useless soul gems. So I decided to drop them off there.

So, I dropped about 10 daggers. On my way out of the room, a guard came up to me.

He was like "Y U THROW DAGGERS, SOMEONE CAN GET HURT", I responded with "Is that a crime?". He said something like "there's no rule against it, but still". And then, I got the message "10 crime gold added".

tl;dr? : Anyone else knows how else do you get the crime gold bounty on you?

Use lady stone for an even better bonus, 15% on all skills.

pretty much if yo throw a weapon where people walk. i did that once and all i had to do was pay 10 gold and make him stfu.

^^ if you have the steam version, go to steam workshop. Best way of modding skyrim. Else, nexusmods has some good mods as well (most of these are also available on steam workshop).

Thanks bro , i want some crazy mods , like some anime stuff :P , zelda or whatever

hey guys,

just wanted a quick info on the ps3 controller configuration & few other things in skyrim...tried searching but couldn't find a better option...

1. Wht is the D-pad used for?

2. How do u switch between weapons?

3. Where can i find the amt of weight i've been carrying? (like in fallout 3..if the dude is carrying more weight, then the movement becomes slower)

4. How to use dual wielding?

:)

hey guys,

just wanted a quick info on the ps3 controller configuration & few other things in skyrim...tried searching but couldn't find a better option...

1. Wht is the D-pad used for?

2. How do u switch between weapons?

3. Where can i find the amt of weight i've been carrying? (like in fallout 3..if the dude is carrying more weight, then the movement becomes slower)

4. How to use dual wielding?

:)

I play on the PC, so can help you out with 2,3,4

2. You cannot switch between weapons like in other games .... you need to equip the weapon in the menu or the quick menu, if you've tagged it as a favorite.

3. Go the items menu and in the bottom of the screen, you get your weight. Unlike FO, here if you are over encumbered, you move. But very slowly, you can't run and jump and fast travel is disabled.

4. Just equip one weapon for the RH and one for the LH.

• Like 1