The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Completed Companions, College of Winterhold, Forbidden Legend and few other quests. Awesome game is awesome. Each quest is very interesting and is almost like a game in itself. Best game I have ever played is Skyrim. There, I said it.

Edited by Super Zombie

Yeah, after a certain level even I am finding the game damn easy. Don't fell like continuing now and I haven't progressed much on the main story line. :cry:

Going around searching for dragons now. Only they need 4-5 arrows, rest all die with just one shot.

Can we bump up the difficulty anytime we want (PC Version)?

Yeah, after a certain level even I am finding the game damn easy. Don't fell like continuing now and I haven't progressed much on the main story line. :cry:

Going around searching for dragons now. Only they need 4-5 arrows, rest all die with just one shot.

Can we bump up the difficulty anytime we want (PC Version)?

System > Settings > Gameplay > Difficulty > Expert :) ...Good luck :bigyellowgrin:

Complete thieves guild and Dark brotherhood ....DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT MISS THE AWESOME DEADRIC QUESTS.....

I am interested in Dark Brotherhood quests. Where to start them? And Daedreic quests?

And Dwarven civilization :majesty:

finally got a ps3 copy ..

a complete newb to the RPG genre. The last one I tried is Oblivion after the 10/10 it got from GS. Did not like it much after I played it for 1 hour or so. Can someone please direct me to a newb guide with minimum spoiler for Skyrim.

Ambar? Zodka ??

Edited by Keano

Here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:First_Time_Players

Also, dont worry if you are bored in first 1-2 hrs. The game is definitely worth it. I hate RPGs (or used to :P ), as I found them boring for 1st hr or so. But after that, most of the good RPGs become awesome. Deus EX HR also picks up after an hour or so.

• Like 1