Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karooo

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

4429 posts in this topic

i guess if you contract serious diseases like the vampire one. you can easily get rid of it by worshiping at a temple. in case you sleep after contracting it, it turns into a serious disease.

Edit:- I dont think so lycanthropy is of that sort. just googled it. :P though it is something worth having i guess?

Edited by Bhpian Bali

i guess if you contract serious diseases like the vampire one. you can easily get rid of it by worshiping at a temple. in case you sleep after contracting it, it turns into a serious disease.

Edit:- I dont think so lycanthropy is of that sort. just googled it. :P though it is something worth having i guess?

lycanthropy allows you to turn into a werewolf....it has some real advantages like , you are disease resistant and stuff like that....but the downside is that, you miss the 10% xp bonus you get when u r well rested ! The only way to get it is to complete the companions questline .... it can't be contracted like vampirism, and if you have lycanthropy , you can't get vampirism too :)

lycanthropy allows you to turn into a werewolf....it has some real advantages like , you are disease resistant and stuff like that....but the downside is that, you miss the 10% xp bonus you get when u r well rested ! The only way to get it is to complete the companions questline .... it can't be contracted like vampirism, and if you have lycanthropy , you can't get vampirism too :)

Why do you wanna cure it though?

I love turning into a Werewolf every now and then...Who the hell sleeps in Skyrim anyways.

BTW quick question Can you become a vampire as well if you still have the Lycanthrophy disease?

Why do you wanna cure it though?

I love turning into a Werewolf every now and then...Who the hell sleeps in Skyrim anyways.

BTW quick question Can you become a vampire as well if you still have the Lycanthrophy disease?

u don't get the well rested bonus....

A strange thing occurred to me today. I was in dragonsreach, enchanting my daggers. There were about 20+ daggers & I ran out of useless soul gems. So I decided to drop them off there.

So, I dropped about 10 daggers. On my way out of the room, a guard came up to me.

He was like "Y U THROW DAGGERS, SOMEONE CAN GET HURT", I responded with "Is that a crime?". He said something like "there's no rule against it, but still". And then, I got the message "10 crime gold added".

tl;dr? : Anyone else knows how else do you get the crime gold bounty on you?

u don't get the well rested bonus....

Use lady stone for an even better bonus, 15% on all skills.

A strange thing occurred to me today. I was in dragonsreach, enchanting my daggers. There were about 20+ daggers & I ran out of useless soul gems. So I decided to drop them off there.

So, I dropped about 10 daggers. On my way out of the room, a guard came up to me.

He was like "Y U THROW DAGGERS, SOMEONE CAN GET HURT", I responded with "Is that a crime?". He said something like "there's no rule against it, but still". And then, I got the message "10 crime gold added".

tl;dr? : Anyone else knows how else do you get the crime gold bounty on you?

Use lady stone for an even better bonus, 15% on all skills.

pretty much if yo throw a weapon where people walk. i did that once and all i had to do was pay 10 gold and make him stfu.

^^ if you have the steam version, go to steam workshop. Best way of modding skyrim. Else, nexusmods has some good mods as well (most of these are also available on steam workshop).

1 person likes this

^^ if you have the steam version, go to steam workshop. Best way of modding skyrim. Else, nexusmods has some good mods as well (most of these are also available on steam workshop).

Thanks bro , i want some crazy mods , like some anime stuff :P , zelda or whatever