The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

just finished the main quest!! it was so bloody good especially the music that was played in that level!! truly spellbinding and very fitting!!

download this awesome song here http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/466464

THIS CHANT is too good!!

Edited by pbpoovannagamer

Same here.. Finished the main quest and the other main quests too like the brotherhood, magicians guild etc. Level 43 i think. time for a break now. Will max payne 3 for the next couple of weeks and then tie up the other loose ends here.

Man I have to start my third playthrough.

3rd playthrough?? :surprise: i have played only 170 hrs and finished the main quest so that i will be free to play diablo 3!! there are 100s of more quests for me to do and i am at level 49 did u do all the quests in your previous playthrough? got the castle defence mod but its crashing my system :angry:

wha??? how many hours have you invested??

Dude dont stress it over the number of hours he played. He is a professional reviewer, a huge part of his job is to play games. He is The Avinash Bali. Look it up on google.

:coolspeak:

ZeniMax secures 'Dragonborn' trademark for downloadable games

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim developer Bethesda Game Studios' parent company, ZeniMax, has secured the new trademark 'Dragonborn' for what could be the second major downloadable content update for the wildly-successful role-playing game.

'Dawnguard' was the trademark secured by Zenimax back in March, and just about a month later, we got the official announcement of the first official DLC pack for Skyrim sporting that very title, which is planned for a summer release. Of course, next to nothing else is yet known about what sort of content 'Dawnguard' will include.

The 'Dragonborn' trademark filing--reported by OXM --may follow the same path, though it's a bit early to say for sure. In any event, it's reasonable to expect we'll hear more news about 'Dawnguard' at E3 next month before we find out much more about what the 'Dragonborn' trademark will be used for, if anything.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/41753/skyrim-dlc-zenimax-trademarks-dragonborn-for-downloadable-games/

Edited by Dbz_479