Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just purchase it already.Its online multiplayer is way better than MW3.

I wouldn't say so. I started only last month, and early on, all I found was bunch of dumbasses, who will prefer to waste a ticket, instead of accepting revive. After you are at rank 15+, it might be easy to get better opponents, but in the beginning, it is pretty much mw3. Heck, even I do the same thing, in few cases, just so, I can rank up and match against competitive players. I have been in many matches where all we did was stay near mcom, and the squad of 4 was enough to hold attackers for 70 tickets. That's why I will not say it is better than mw3 if you exclude jets.

:doh: You just judged a game by the tantrums of a few players that you played with in one random match. So according to you BF3 sucks cuz it lets you revive but the players don't accept revives? :lol: And MW3 is better cuz "it no got no revive sh*t yo"?

BF3 is not a bad game if some players choose to play it as if it were MW3. Simple logic.

I wouldn't say so. I started only last month, and early on, all I found was bunch of dumbasses, who will prefer to waste a ticket, instead of accepting revive. After you are at rank 15+, it might be easy to get better opponents, but in the beginning, it is pretty much mw3. Heck, even I do the same thing, in few cases, just so, I can rank up and match against competitive players. I have been in many matches where all we did was stay near mcom, and the squad of 4 was enough to hold attackers for 70 tickets. That's why I will not say it is better than mw3 if you exclude jets.

:doh: You just judged a game by the tantrums of a few players that you played with in one random match. So according to you BF3 sucks cuz it lets you revive but the players don't accept revives? :lol: And MW3 is better cuz "it no got no revive sh*t yo"?

BF3 is not a bad game if some players choose to play it as if it were MW3. Simple logic.

Quoted my post for easy reference. Maybe you are just bad at reading comprehension, or trolling, difficult to say.

Quoted my post for easy reference. Maybe you are just bad at reading comprehension, or trolling, difficult to say.

I wish.

But sadly you wrote that paragraph explaining how you think BF3's multiplayer is NOT better than MW3's. Your stupidest lines were:

all I found was bunch of dumbasses, who will prefer to waste a ticket, instead of accepting revive.

That contributes to your conclusion that MW3 MP > BF3 MP? Just because some players won't except a revive?

After you are at rank 15+, it might be easy to get better opponents, but in the beginning, it is pretty much mw3.

It's a fact that as you level up you are pitched against better players. But how that fact makes BF3 into MW3 "in the beginning"? And why are you judging the game from your "in the beginning" experience when you were a n00b at the game. The game was the same.

I have been in many matches where all we did was stay near mcom, and the squad of 4 was enough to hold attackers for 70 tickets.

I'm sorry but so what? And how else is a team supposed to defend if not by staying near the MCOMS? And believe me if a single squad was able to defend the whole opposition then the opposition must have been a gang of cripples or worst, girls. :P

And your conclusion- That's why I will not say it is better than mw3 if you exclude jets.

And there we go. SCORE! :lol: It's more funny cuz you added "if you exclude jets". Jets hardly contribute to a BF3 match (unless you have a pro pilot). Not all players use them. So how it adds or subtracts points from one's BF3 experience is highly subjective.

I'm not criticising you cuz your statements reek of not much experience in BF3. Play it more and understand the dynamics (and the sheer extent and stretch of the dynamics) before you come here and criticise something you don't YET understand. :)

I wish.

But sadly you wrote that paragraph explaining how you think BF3's multiplayer is NOT better than MW3's. Your stupidest lines were:

I'm not criticising you cuz your statements reek of not much experience in BF3. Play it more and understand the dynamics (and the sheer extent and stretch of the dynamics) before you come here and criticise something you don't YET understand. :)

:doh: you really fail at reading comprehension. "Initial experience will not be much different than MW3, because of dumb idiots graduating from mw3" was the whole idea, just so you know. But it is difficult to understand the point of a post, when you break it down, ain't it? I guess, you always find a nice squad to play with, hence you never found out how idiotic the gameplay is at the lower levels. Let me know, if you are able to get it. If not, I will happily oblige to quote every single line of yours and provide reasoning. Kthxbye.

Pro Tip: A is not better than B, does not mean B is better than A. It just means there is not enough significant improvement in A over B.

"Initial experience will not be much different than MW3, because of dumb idiots graduating from mw3" was the whole idea

Yea and it's still stupid. Not everyone is graduated from MW3 into BF3. Thats a fail assumption in the first place.

Secondly no matter what game one graduates from every or most new players in any shooter game would simply try to kill with a gun. The dumbness of new players doesnt have to come from a MW3 past. So yea your point is still worthless

Pro Tip: A is not better than B, does not mean B is better than A. It just means there is not enough significant improvement in A over B.

Another illogical statement. A and B ARE NOT COMPARABLE- is the whole point. One can't be a significant improvement over the other. From frames per second till the scale of combat- everything is different. But you obviously don't understand that cuz probably you haven't played both/one of them much OR you lack the general ability of comprehending anything.

How many hours have you played BF3 & MW3 each? Or whats your ranks?

"Initial experience will not be much different than MW3, because of dumb idiots graduating from mw3" was the whole idea

Yea and it's still stupid. Not everyone is graduated from MW3 into BF3. Thats a fail assumption in the first place.

Secondly no matter what game one graduates from every or most new players in any shooter game would simply try to kill with a gun. The dumbness of new players doesnt have to come from a MW3 past. So yea your point is still worthless

This proves, you are just an idiot. I said, your experience will be bad initially because of people graduating from sh*t games. I didn't said that everyone is graduating from sh*t games. There is a whole lot of difference in two sentences, something your stupid brain is not able to understand.

Another illogical statement. A and B ARE NOT COMPARABLE- is the whole point. One can't be a significant improvement over the other. From frames per second till the scale of combat- everything is different. But you obviously don't understand that cuz probably you haven't played both/one of them much OR you lack the general ability of comprehending anything.

Dumbass, you posted "how can you say MW3 is better than BF3". When the f**k, did I said that? I said, initial experience of BF3 and MW3 is not that different in terms of the players, you encounter. But you said "See, you are saying MW3 is better than BF3 based on just one match". That's why this A compared to B analogy. Also, MP is about players, or you are dumb enough to understand that. keep your scale of combat, and frames per second sh*t aside. If I wanted to do that, I would have said same thing like every other that "BF3 >>>>> MW3", but that was never the point. That's why I said, you fail at reading comprehension.

How many hours have you played BF3 & MW3 each? Or whats your ranks?

Yay, let's talk about ranks now. Next is what, K/D ratio, dog tags? Or no. of times, you took a sh*t today? Don't even bother to respond, please, as I am not interested in argument, just cause you fail to grasp the meaning of some post.

Archived