Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

B2K was a pile of poop and i expect the same with whatever DLCs they release. Just release the patch and fix the game and start making BF:BC3, period.

Hmm i agree with you on this, and yes m also not buying this map, but armored one for sure B2K maps are awesome but dice fooked it up with Conquest assault mode,,,ticket drops like 100 - 75 - 50 - 25 - 0 i remember many games on b2k ended up in 5 minutes.

Hmm i agree with you on this, and yes m also not buying this map, but armored one for sure B2K maps are awesome but dice fooked it up with Conquest assault mode,,,ticket drops like 100 - 75 - 50 - 25 - 0 i remember many games on b2k ended up in 5 minutes.

Also I hate the CQ assault on wake island.If the US captures the Airfield then its a game-over for the rusiian side.Even in sharqi peninsula if the russians steal the viper then its a game-over for theUS.

Agreed, the tickets drop way too fast in B2K + CQA mode is not really well done. In Gulf of Oman, most of the games start with each team holding 2 flags each and yet one of them has a higher starting ticket count, WTF!

The B2K maps are good but CQ mode is really bad on all of them. I'm really looking forward to the Armored DLC, that will be true BF experience.

To sum up the feeling for the CQC DLC, one guy's comment on Youtube said it all, "How do I get my tank in there?" :roflroll:

Agreed, the tickets drop way too fast in B2K + CQA mode is not really well done. In Gulf of Oman, most of the games start with each team holding 2 flags each and yet one of them has a higher starting ticket count, WTF!

The B2K maps are good but CQ mode is really bad on all of them. I'm really looking forward to the Armored DLC, that will be true BF experience.

To sum up the feeling for the CQC DLC, one guy's comment on Youtube said it all, "How do I get my tank in there?" :roflroll:

:lol:

Anyone playing BF3 everyday between around 9.30 pm and 12 am and wants to squad up, add my PSN id - JULYDEREK1

@Sacky : Yeah, detailed destruction would be key.

@Julyderek : Add folks from the OP.

piper meant OP of this thread. That is the thread for BF3 online for PS3.

Archived