Battlefield 3

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IN-GAME SHORTCUT PURCHASES COME TO BATTLEFIELD 3

DICE has introduced new ‘shortcut items’ to the in-game store with the latest update.

These allow players to purchase items that would usually only be available via playing the game. Ten different shortcuts are currently available to purchase.

:thumbdown:

Hey, I need some info regarding the online pass in BF3. I bought a brand new copy of BF3 limited edition in november. I sold it about a month back :wallbash: ( big mistake ), but now with most of the issues getting fixed in the upcoming patch, I am contemplating buying the game again :wOOtjumpy: . From what, I could find out on EA's website, my online pass is linked to my gamertag, meaning I don't have to buy the online pass again right? What about the B2K DLC ( i got it for free since i bought a copy of the limited edition ). :helpsmilie:

Thanks, cheers.

AFAIK all your downloads etc are tied to your tag. So if you used your gamertag to activate it then you can use any disc (including second hand) to just play as normal with the DLC.

Anyway, batten down the hatches. PC patch tomm. :panic:

Woah so I only just saw the global leaderboards.

Apparently the guy with the top hours played has like 1500. The game has only been out for 5ish months so he has basically played 10 hours a day, every day since release.

Then there is a guy who has 90,000 kills with the M320. All he does is play Conquest large on Metro.

And the highest killstreak anyone has gotten is 1200+. :O

Some fascinating stuff in there.

I'm inclined to believe the player with the most hours logged is an account from a game cafe.. Have you seen the stats? I cant possibly imagine a person sucking this bad and playing so many hours online.

Z12cv.jpg

But I hear now it takes an extra bit of effort.

And I'm guesstimating the patch will be >700mb; Will wait till the start of April to download

the patch with the 1mbps speed boost from BSNL.

Totally hating the changes they've made to the scoped weapon firing mechanism.

I'm not saying I am a quick scoper, but the new system wants me to stay fully zoomed

in for about an extra half second for the bullet to hit the marker.

ahahahah this patch has a million different bugs. this is the best one of them all

i guess half of dice is working on the paid dlc and the other half is working on the next game. fixing (or hell, not breaking) the game for the existing players doesn't rank anywhere on the priority list anymore :rofl:

Archived