Battlefield 3

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The patch does pause and resume but its a little iffy at times so you will lose some progress on the patch every now and then. For example once I paused it at 28% and when I resumed it, it started from 20%.

Never had to start from zero though.

Its fine. I've got 80+ hours in BF3 and 20+ in ME3. Havent had a single issue with Origin so far. Works great in offline mode and starts up pretty quick.

What's the exact size ?

And can we pause and resume the download whenever we want ?

Atleast I won't lose all of the data.

But really this sucks. :furious:

How is the origin service ?

it is 4.5 gb i had paused it and started again worked fine for me , started from % when closed.

gonna play some mp today :D

Guys is this game worth for SP and alone on PC? Do the graphics WOW you? I dont want to spend moolah for a boring SP and overhyped graphics. I wont be playing MP.

Guys is this game worth for SP and alone on PC? Do the graphics WOW you? I dont want to spend moolah for a boring SP and overhyped graphics. I wont be playing MP.

graphics is wow but u want only for sp then dont get it , get it by some other way

borrow

btw in that 4.5 gb update b2k is free coz i can see in my map list the b2k maps.i got std edition

Don't buy it for just SP. SP gets boring and the destruction is very limited.

graphics is wow but u want only for sp then dont get it , get it by some other way

borrow

btw in that 4.5 gb update b2k is free coz i can see in my map list the b2k maps.i got std edition

It is there but you can't access those maps,you need to get a pass online for that.

Atleast that's what I've heard.

And yeah I'm getting it for PC,would surely add you once I get started. :thumbsup:

Yeah I got through 1/3 of it before it glitched and I had to restart the mission. Then did a little bit more and it glitched again.

Havent gone back to it since then. Its a pretty bad CoD clone. Sad really, I really thought Bad Company 1 (and even 2 to a lesser extent) was quite enjoyable in SP.

Archived