Battlefield 3

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.vg247.com...lled-aftermath/

sorry if anyone posted this earlier.... but just wanted to tell u guys.... BTW i think its a great package... whole DLC thingi with loads of other stuffs.... m gonna get this for sure.... :D

Oh snap. I think I figured it out. Its TOR.

happened to me also... then i just changed the language for the page... and it worked :D

How much will the DLC (PC, India) cost? Anyone?

B2K is listed at 599 on the Origin store. If I had to bet I would say all DLCs will be priced the same since they are all supposed to be 15 bucks individually.

Destroyed same dude's chopper twice with rpg, in two conquest matches in a row, both times stopping his killing spree. :lol:

Also, witnessed an idiot lying, without even looking at the spawn beacon next to him. Saw two guys spawning next to him, killed them for a double kill, all while that idiot still lying there oblivious to everything worldly. :rofl:

It seems a slip up on the European PlayStation Blog revealed early details of EA's rumored Battle 3 premium service. According to reports, the service will launch on Monday, June 4 for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Pricing across North America, Australia and Europe are listed as $49,99, £39.99, €49.99, and AU $79.99. A purported fact sheet for the service also surfaced, which says users get access to all future Battlefield 3 expansions two weeks early, unique in-game content, and additional bonus content.

For now, this information is still unconfirmed.

Untitled-2.jpg

Incredible :majesty:

Simply the best BF3 video I have ever seen. (except for that tank vs. support scene).

Also, what rifle was the support guy using in the initial half of the video? And hangun in last scene?

Archived