Battlefield 3

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Played the SP yesterday, utter sh*t. I haven't played such bad military SP in YEARS. Just no motivation to continue. BTW the game looks amazing maxed out. Great graphics but bland SP.

Looks like Aftermath might be SP DLC. It says "Aftermath:Fight for Survival !" with a guy in the image, alone.

Watch BF3 premium trailer here : http://mp1st.com/2012/06/03/battlefield-3-premium-announced-first-trailer/

no way it's gonna be a SP DLC...they'll all be MP Dlcs..even b2k poster had just one guy on it.

btw check this video out:

Premium trailer and Armored kill sneak peak at 5:00

340 hours of bf3 and havent touched the sp.. Lol.. I think they should give up putting effort on the sp and concentrate on mp rather.. Atleast we don't have to download gbs of patch..

Btw June patch is online 1393 mb :angry:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Battlefield Premium is just like any other PSN purchase and priced well on Indian PSN - Rs. 1899.

Screenshots -

20120605020201.jpg

20120605020604.jpg

Will play Close Quarters in the morning :gunsmilie: .

W00t! can share premium :dance:

The game feels a LOT faster and smoother after the last patch. Medpacks/ammo packs and other gadgets deploy much faster and the speed at which you get up after being revived has been increased greatly. Feels great to play as infantry.

Net got disconnected last night, CQ not yet downloaded :( . Will download it separately on PC and game vanilla BF3 in the meantime.

I don't think we need to redownload B2K like last time though. And double XP events for Premium members :P .

Archived