Battlefield 3

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BF2 really shined on servers that encouraged team play. The game was still good when you don't join any squad and rambo yourself like a headless chicken but the real deal was playing it like a team. I had great memories from the days I used to play on TacticalGamer-US community where they used to maintain stringent policies in enforcing teamwork. Any player who disobeyed squad orders and doesn't listen to voip is outright banned. Squadleaders and commander must talk on voip and deliver real-time info to their team(like queue on airstrike, supply drops etc). If a point is heavily defended, a squad leader could request commander for an airstrike or armor support before a they move in. At times we had to wait ingame idling for 2+mins just for an airstrike to happen. It all worked flawlessly which as a result attracted a lot of folks from US army to join the community which made the experience even better.

I really hope BF3 carry all the best elements from the previous game. Oh and PC version better be great. Can't stand lameass console ports.

plz plz plz....

dont do it again in the battlefield 3....what u did in 2.....

how many times do i need to tell u on the forums on ea also...one head shot is good enough to kill ur opponent...

in 2 u cant kill them with one head shot....

whats the use of sniper if u cant kill ur opponent with one shot in the head :ko:

plz plz plz....

how many times do i need to tell u on the forums on ea also...one head shot is good enough to kill ur opponent...

whats the use of sniper if u cant kill ur opponent with one shot in the head :ko:

IIRC, you can!

After 8 months of not being able to fly anything but UAV in bfbc2, i played for first with hawaldar and told him abt the problem.

Cause he was riding the attack heli very well. He said just invert controls. I did. And now i am able to take down attack helis mid air with my attack heli. Its simble.

plz plz plz....

Pwned by the bullet drop?

i guess not with the rifle u get...whn u just start playing....

but dont u think so that one head shot with any gun should kill the opponent...

but in bc2 :doh:

it's not a problem with the guns. it's a hit detection issue that has been around with every single battlefield game. dice has proven themselves incapable of fixing it time and again, and it will be the same in bf3. have a look at this -

another prediction... their server browser will be broken on release, just like every other battlefield to date.

it's not a problem with the guns. it's a hit detection issue that has been around with every single battlefield game. dice has proven themselves incapable of fixing it time and again, and it will be the same in bf3. have a look at this -

another prediction... their server browser will be broken on release, just like every other battlefield to date.

:rofl:

:surprise::sign_omg:

this will happen in battlefield 3 also :panic:

Pwned by the bullet drop?

Hit detection could also be the reason,

@ Kakamessi m24 is a sexy rifle IMO, m95 makes to much of noise + longer reload time, f**k I used to use 4x and attack mcoms with the m24, no sniping in the bushes like cough aman is here cough

i guess not with the rifle u get...whn u just start playing....

but dont u think so that one head shot with any gun should kill the opponent...

but in bc2 :doh:

Were u using a water gun :unsure:

U get killed with 1 sniper shot on the head.....thats how its supposed to be...The bullet drops...u hv to aim accordingly...

Were u using a water gun :unsure:

U get killed with 1 sniper shot on the head.....thats how its supposed to be...The bullet drops...u hv to aim accordingly...

ya i got it...sniper needs one head shot...

but with other weapon its diff....atleast with pistol its not one head shot kill....

lol at the video.. :rofl:

same thing happened with me thats why i asked about it...

Archived