Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Man In The Box

[PS3] IVG Fifa League

799 posts in this topic

is Man utd 4 star? :suicide:

no :giggle:

in !! count_n3mo

and might i suggest, put a cap on the no of stars like 3.5 or 4.

i know it might piss off a lot of people but playing against barca and chelsea only is a bit monotonic :|

remove some of your inactive friends .. tried adding you and it says list reached max no of friends. or else add me

praju61

Edited by Keano

2 stars teams ftw!!!! that was by far the most exiting and unpredictable tourny ever!!!!

lol .. that would be fun. but the pace of the games would be very low.

3-3.5 star would be perfect imo. we have some decent teams in that range and it would be super competitive as well !

i wont mind 2 star teams too but i dont think lot of people will turn out for that.

anyhoo, i just want the league to have some level of skill (not that i have it in abundance :samui:) rather than just spamming villa, drogba, ronaldo, e2, messi etc..

LEAGUE UPDATE

Thank you for your feedback people. I had been thinking about putting a cap when I announced this league but hadn't quite made up my mind. However I have finally decided that we WILL have a restriction on the teams that can be chosen.

This is to inform everyone that only teams having a rating of up to 3.5 stars can be chosen for the league . Participants are advised to check the team's rating properly before joining the league as any person who joins the league with a team that doesn't fall in this category will not be allowed to participate.

The OP has been updated.

They were 3.5 stars before the squad update :rant:

I am not surprised....they really have pulled up their socks....

Looks like Coyle is working hard with them.... :)

PS-He is the only manager i have seen in shorts.... :giggle: