Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HundredProofSam

PLEASE READ: Our Affiliates

87 posts in this topic

game.co.uk will ship anything if the weight is under 1kg. So you can order PSP and Nintendo Ds lite from them but the only down part is that these consoles are quite expensive in uk so its better to get them from US or if you know someone who lives over there or you are visiting the country.

Nice !!! Once again GI missed out on my large order (Bioshock CE) !!!

this has been registered to our IndianVideoGamer email address so hopefully i can get in on this too...but the name and address is still mine so that could create a problem with me using the affiiates link...will try tho

peace

Ah, just ordered a product off Play-Asia this afternoon, but saw this thread now, I'll use the links in the future.

Btw, the game I bought is worth Rs. 800, Play-Asia said that though they can't mark the parcels as gifts, they'll print the invoice as half the value (Rs. 400), so will I have to pay any customs on that?

Edited by Fire Wolf

A S-video cable is small so it might have passed thru without much hassle. Much depends on what kind of shipping you use. If its Fedex or UPS you are definitely gonna get charged customs. If its the normal Indian Post, there's a 50:50 chance you might get lucky and not get charged any customs.