Final Fantasy XIII-2

Karooo

the story acts as a direct sequel to the XIII and the story and ppl are too good.:dance::clapping:

finished the game,ending was a big WTF.even the secret ending was one big WTF.

There you go, answered yourself. :P

They way they cut it off into parts is exactly what bugs me and probably the reason it did poorly in Japan.

^^

the normal ending was good WTF :clapping::surprise::sign_omg: ,but secret one made everything kind of useless. :wallbash:

unless they have something to say in dlc,i doubt there is a different end.

if they do something like this in ME3 i will send an army of reapers on entire bioware team. :ranting::furious:

i really liked the time travel,the ppl and time reversal thing for story but ending did not justify.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 getting Mass Effect DLC - reportSquare Enix is working with EA on Mass Effect 3-themed DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2, according to a report.

EA has already confirmed a collaboration with Ubisoft that will all FFXII-2 players to dress the game's main character, Noel, as Assassin's Creed's Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

Siliconera reports, citing anonymous sources, that a similar deal is underway with Mass Effect, that will bring costumes from the sci-fi adventure into the Final Fantasy quest.

No further details are disclosed, but it would join a growing list of DLC for the RPG.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/336622/final-fantasy-xiii-2-getting-mass-effect-dlc-report/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

We're happy to announce the specs FFXIII-2 will be supporting.
- US/PAL version
- Custom resolutions
- Graphic options
- 60fps
  • Now Enhanced for Windows PC
    Including a range of the downloadable content from the original console, plus the choice for either English or Japanese voiceovers, 60 frames-per-second graphics and customizeable rendering resolution (720p, 1080p, and more).
  • Larger, More Interactive Environments
    Places with multiple pathways to explore, and many secrets to find, offer players the chance to shape the adventure their way.
  • Time Travel - A New Dimension of Exploration
    The situation, scenery, flora, fauna and weather conditions all change, depending on when you visit locations. Untangling the threads of time is essential in witnessing the full story!
  • Enhanced Battle System
    New elements such as visually dynamic Cinematic Action sequences, and an innovative battle clock that will either reward or punish players, create further variety and choice for the player.
  • Master of Monsters
    A wide variety of over 150 different monsters inhabiting the game world can be recruited into the player’s party and battle strategy, with each creature having unique and devastating special abilities!

Available: December 11
Price: $17.99

Steam.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived