Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

Amazon orders

Okay. Did they take so long to ship it. and did it came in time?which courier they used?

Not that long..it was delivered between the dates that were given..and i think locally they used DTDC..

Edited by Agent 47

Not that long..it was delivered between the dates that were given..and i think locally they used DTDC..

So they do take their time for shipping.

So they do take their time for shipping.

Even Amazon US takes time...15-20 days atleast..

^^ I mean not as in delivery time ...but shipping.

Since past 1 week my order shows will be shipped shortly. I wonder why taking them so long to ship. The customer care has just same thing to say ..It will reach you by delivery date given. Arey bc ship kab karega...1 week toh hogaya...Sab kuch toh in stock hai...what you guys waiting for.

Will threaten them in next email....about sending Sonia Gandhi back if they don't ship it soon.

• Like 1

Since past 1 week my order shows will be shipped shortly. I wonder why taking them so long to ship. The customer care has just same thing to say ..It will reach you by delivery date given. Arey bc ship kab karega...1 week toh hogaya...Sab kuch toh in stock hai...what you guys waiting for.

Will threaten them in next email....about sending Sonia Gandhi back if they don't ship it soon.

They are shipping it now..looks like they read the above line...:lol:

My order has cleared customs and is out for delivery. But could not see any info on how much custom fees was charged. from where to get that info? Also, while ordering there was only 1 shipping option, and the game has arrived in just 7 days(from US)...is this usally the case? or by mistake i have used priority shipping or something? Shipping cost was ~35$

My order has cleared customs and is out for delivery. But could not see any info on how much custom fees was charged. from where to get that info? Also, while ordering there was only 1 shipping option, and the game has arrived in just 7 days(from US)...is this usally the case? or by mistake i have used priority shipping or something? Shipping cost was ~35$

The customs details you will receive upon receiving the parcel. Once the parcel is delivered, depending on the carrier, you will get a msg with a link to the receipt for the customs as well. And yes, normal shipping through amazing reaches in around 7 days. Atleast that's the case with Bangalore.

Priority shipping comes in around 2-3 days afaik.

Edit: I have got mine 'delivered' in 7 days. It reached here on the 5th or 6th day I guess after shipping.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Edited by Monokuma
  • Like 1

For those interested, Amazon Japan now ships games also. This happened a few weeks ago but they disabled it for most games. Now most games are able to be shipped here. Good for getting import friendly PS4 and Vita games or even game soundtracks. Amazon JP uses DHL Express and stuff usually reaches in 3 days tops.

I dont know where to ask this so i am asking here. I got Metal gear legacy collection from amazon.in on 14th december and i was charged twice for the same product( he swiped twice because card didnt work at first try). I used debit card for payment. I explained that to amazon customer care that very day and they told to wait for 25 days. Its way past 25 days still there is no reply or refund from them. I have messaged them like 4-5 times but all they say is wait more. I have filed a complaint on consumerhelpline.gov.in recently. Anything else that i should do? Amount is 1984/- .

Thank you.

I dont know where to ask this so i am asking here. I got Metal gear legacy collection from amazon.in on 14th december and i was charged twice for the same product( he swiped twice because card didnt work at first try). I used debit card for payment. I explained that to amazon customer care that very day and they told to wait for 25 days. Its way past 25 days still there is no reply or refund from them. I have messaged them like 4-5 times but all they say is wait more. I have filed a complaint on consumerhelpline.gov.in recently. Anything else that i should do? Amount is 1984/- .

Thank you.

what do you mean he swiped twice?...you paid online right? anyways 25 days is bit long.....

No, payment through card on delivery. When delivery boy swiped first there was an error, second time it was successful. When i checked my mobile phone later my a/c had been debited twice. I should have kept my mobile with me. Lets see what they do.

Yesterday I got a mail and an SMS saying your product has been successfully delivered, while no one came to my house. Is this a common practice?

Edited by blitzkreiig

LoL, If they have not shipped yet, threaten them that you will Ship her with Son

Edited by kmkaks

Yesterday I got a mail and an SMS saying your product has been successfully delivered, while no one came to my house. Is this a common practice?

Same thing happened to me 4 days back

Amazon told me it was a server error and delivered my items today

I would like to purchase the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition and I have 2 options: Play Asia & Amazon.Com. Which would you folks recommend and if I was to order from either,  what would the customs process be like? Thanks.

1 hour ago, tribal said:

I would like to purchase the Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition and I have 2 options: Play Asia & Amazon.Com. Which would you folks recommend and if I was to order from either,  what would the customs process be like? Thanks.

Amazon is a safer choice on any given day as they will take care of customs. If you can wait then I'd suggest you to wait till November last week for Black Friday sales.