Uncharted: Golden Abyss

playstation

Vita costs £209 for the wifi version here (along with 8GB memory card), when it costs £150 in the US (donno if that's with memory card). Literally ZERO point buying a 3G version cause you cannot use 3G to play multiplayer and if it's for browsing web then my smartphone is enough. I'm thinking of putting my purchase on hold until June when I make a trip to California, but then the temptation to get it on launch day is too irresistible and donno how that compares to saving £50.

Hell I'd spend £50 on a single shirt when i go out shopping, but I think 10 times when it comes to purchasing decisions like these. Wtf is wrong with me?

I dont think thats true dude. Atleast here in the US

Its specifically true for US it might be different for UK but that's the carrier limitation you have in US from AT&T.

Its specifically true for US it might be different for UK but that's the carrier limitation you have in US from AT&T.

Can confirm to that....the only online you can play on 3G is asynchronous MP.....which sucks bigtime....

Also; coming to the game, it seems its getting average scores because of the gimmicky mandatory touch control implementation in various sections of the game. 1up describes the state aptly as "Strangely, it seems simply being a stunning game that allows people to play Uncharted anywhere wasn't good enough. "

I've got an unlimited 3G plan on my mobile (and it does downloads at 1.5MB/sec, that's faster than almost all the available broadband plans in India :P), so I can just use it to through my mobile phone by creating a wifi hotspot.

Archived