Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
playstation

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

287 posts in this topic

Its Action/Adventure platformer with third person shooting....... :bigyellowgrin:

oh this one...yeah actually they have bought down the shooting by quite a lot here...i can make out from the video but otherwise uncharted series as whole is mostly tps only...uc2 was well balanced but uc 1 was in out tps....

UC1 was a shooter but shooting wasn't solid in UC1 imo... UC2 was more balanced....They made it more of a action/adventure game with good Third person shooting.....

IGN thinks UC is action/adventure game and not a TPS...

Edited by .Zodak.

UC1 was a shooter but shooting wasn't solid in UC1 imo... UC2 was more balanced....They made it more of a action/adventure game with good Third person shooting.....

IGN thinks UC is action/adventure game and not a TPS...

:doh: action/adventure is the type of game.. Tps is how you experience it.. Zodka..

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

lol i actually didn't meant that ^^ :P

Lol such a huge box for such a small cartridge?

:rofl: lol yea the box looks like Blu-Ray movies Box

Edited by xGameAnalyzeRx

the screen is very old, they may have improved over it by now. Imagine THAT.

Edit: it is from August 16, that means 3 months have passed since then, can't wait to see this game hands-on.

Edited by avkash

oh this one...yeah actually they have bought down the shooting by quite a lot here...i can make out from the video but otherwise uncharted series as whole is mostly tps only...uc2 was well balanced but uc 1 was in out tps....

Arre kahan. UC2 was out and out shooter. Koi bhi sequence ho haath mein gun pakda dete hai. UC3 looks much more balanced in that regard. But overall, I think UC series is primarily Action/Adventure/Shooter with puzzle/platforming as secondary genres.

ya just waiting to see how much output they can give for this platform,might give this platform more mainstream then spinoffs

whatever that means

Matte painting is in the bg. Looks good ofc.

err, you don't think that it is ACTUALLY a painting in the background, you realize that the background needs to have depth and varying lightning once you move the right stick.

the background is just out of focus, on purpose

Edited by avkash

Ya its matte painting. Its multi-layered so when you move around you don't feel that much. See the rock behind the drake.

You thought that they can render all that in real time?

Edited by Udham