PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Funny how we can live with androids that barely touch the 4 hr "Screen On Time" but a Vita draws scorn.

A portable "gaming" console with graphics touted to match the ps3 ought to be battery-intensive.

Is the battery removable? I saw a cradle somewhere and I hope the battery is a removable one.

Sony has already announced an extended battery accessory for the Vita. I think I'll wait for the next revision of the hardware.

Did you forget that PSP had a 1:30 - 2:00 battery life? :ko:

Why is everyone assuming that the next revision would be cheap in terms of build quality? Sony must have learnt their lesson by now and I doubt they would take the same route.

yup like they learnt with the pricing.

Keep in mind that the Indian consumer always gets fecked up when it comes to prices. It would be stupid of Sony not to have priced it in such a manner especially after having seen people pay exorbitant amounts on overspeced cellphones. Sony always uses skimming strategy wherin it targets the rich consumers and adjusts the prices accordingly in a few months time. The US price doesn't bother many now, does it?

Did you forget that PSP had a 1:30 - 2:00 battery life?

What? Unless the battery life was improved in PSP 3001, this is a wrong statement. My PSP 3001 lasts 3-5 hrs if playing downloaded games. UMD sucks battery more, but I play the games downloaded from PSN.

Archived